Or you could have just read the "Ask seller a question" area and seen that he'd already answered that.

Edit:
Sorry for the elongation of the page. >.<
It's pretty much /Thread anyway.
I think it might be basswood. ST57, 59 and 62 are all basswood (don't quote me on this one though). However I am not quite sure about the 80s fender

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

IM pretty sure the ST57s are basswood. Which ISNT a bad thing at all. My exteachers tokai was basswood, really warm superb sound to it. If I ever got a strat itd be basswood fosho.
Quote by -Collapse-
Or you could have just read the "Ask seller a question" area and seen that he'd already answered that.

Edit:
Sorry for the elongation of the page. >.<
It's pretty much /Thread anyway.

Thankyou for the time you put into that post, but that really did not answer my question. In fact, that is my question that he posted on the listing. In his answer, he says it is most likely alder. He didn't know for sure though. I am looking for a solid answer, not an indecisive one.
Quote by reilly91
Thankyou for the time you put into that post, but that really did not answer my question. In fact, that is my question that he posted on the listing. In his answer, he says it is most likely alder. He didn't know for sure though. I am looking for a solid answer, not an indecisive one.

Well, you should have stated that instead of being all indecisive about what's going on saying "Maybe I forgot."
I treated you as clueless because you acted as such with childish games instead of saying "I did ask him and he doesn't know."
Quote by -Collapse-
Well, you should have stated that instead of being all indecisive about what's going on saying "Maybe I forgot."
I treated you as clueless because you acted as such with childish games instead of saying "I did ask him and he doesn't know."

Woah take it easy. I had totally forgotten that I had asked the seller that because I had 2 emails I sent him full of questions and he never gave me a real answer about it so I just completely forgot about it. I wasn't playing a game, just a little exasperated at people giving me stupid answers like "well you should have..." when there is no time machine for me to be able to go back and do that now.

I am glad you tried to answer my question, and yes, I should have said I asked him and he doesn't know. But I didn't... moving on