Hellooooo
Right, I was saving up for a car but i'm gettin nowhere an I think now i'd be better off buying a laptop seen as it would clearly help me more with my college work. Right so heres the deal, there £600 to spend but ideally i'd like to spend no more than £500, I want it to be dual core and aside from that i dont know too much about computer/laptops. Now i know you fella's are pretty clued up on this sort of stuff so was just wondering what else should I make sure it has? maybe drop me a link to a good deal? anyway I play a lot of music, download a lot, an play the odd game but not like real gamers games, more like football manager so that prob doesnt come into play. I always feel like the guy in the shops are just trying to sell anything and dont care to give serious advice! so any infor from you guys would be great, am talkin what type of processor to get etc
Thanks in advance anyway
yea i have heard that Kal Zakath likes young children

Dont try to emulate slash he likes men

The two comments that cost me my UG status for a whole month, true words they were however.
Dell usually has pretty nice prices for pretty nice laptops. Check out their Inspirons. Also hit up xpbargains.com every once in a while and look at what kind of discounts they have. They often have some pretty useful coupons for Dell's products.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I've got three words for you... Macintosh
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Dell are v good but you can't beat a Mac. I've know bought 3 Macs from eBay, all have been secondhand and all 3 are still used daily. I got a Powerbook G4 for £300 and I use it every day!
I would say Dell. Also try websites like newegg.com as they sometimes have amazing deals on good laptops. As far as whether to go Mac or PC, I doubt you are going to find a good MacBook for that price, but who knows.
an hp g6000

i bouight one from staples for £400 a few weeks ago. windows vistahome prenium, 1.9 ghzduel core, 2 gig ram, 15 inch hd screen.
yea I dont think I could afford a mac and I wouldnt risk buyin one second hand as I couldnt afford a new one if it all goes wrong!
so if i go todell, they build them specifically dont they? any particular features i should ask for?
yea i have heard that Kal Zakath likes young children

Dont try to emulate slash he likes men

The two comments that cost me my UG status for a whole month, true words they were however.