So somehow one of my knobs on my Marshall JCM900 head busted. Not just the plastic knob pulling off, but the whole mechanism isn't in great shape. Here's a picture. As you can see, half of the metal knob that protrudes out, which the plastic knob slides onto snugly, is broken. On top of that the whole knob is kind of wiggily, as opposed to being sturdy like the other ones.

Does anyone know where to possibly purchase a replacement of the whole mechanism or how to do so? I currently have it fixed with some masking tape and glue. Cosmetically it looks fine, but its still wiggily and turns off axis kind of slightly. Obviously, not a huge deal, but something I'd probably like to get replaced eventually sometime.

Here's a picture of the mechanism from the inside... kind of.

Thanks all!
Epiphone G-400
Peavey Classic 2x12 Combo
Squier Jazz Bass
nice....my only advice is to take it to a repair shop.how did you manage this....
You could probably just buy a new pot and replace it...but I can't tell how easy it would be to get the old one out and the new one in...
Oh crap!
Quote by athlete1
nice....my only advice is to take it to a repair shop.how did you manage this....

I don't know! =( It just magically appeared. I suspect it got smacked when we were moving equipment.
Epiphone G-400
Peavey Classic 2x12 Combo
Squier Jazz Bass