Does anyone here wear clothes that are a bit vintage-y? Like 70's clothing? I have been looking for vintage shirts, but they are like $30-$70 each at stores like Urban Outfitters? Would it be a good idea to check out places like Salvation Army or Good Will? Anyone buy clothes from places like that?
High as tits
Thrift stores, as you mentioned.

I got a snazzy neon green windbreaker with a white zipper, black sleeves with neon green and pink stripes last time I went to the Salvation Army. It's such a sick jacket.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Go to charity shops
i got an ace lyle & scott jumper the other day for £3
rustyzipper.com is really cool
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
Charity shops?
There's this wonderful big warehouse type shop in the middle of my town filled to the brim with awesome clothes (mainly from the 70s). Nothing over £3 either! And on my holidays there's this place where you can get a beautiful designer jacket for like 50p.
There has to be somewhere anyway. Just LOOK AROUND.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What sort of 70s clothing?

I wear Ben Shermans. Which are "vintage" but probably not what you're looking for.

They look sick anyway. Get a ben sherman shirt.
try this:

https://www.ebtm.com

they have a line of vintage t-shirts well pretty much there brand new but made to look faded etc but u can get sex pistols, led zeppelin, rollin stones, acdc and a a few more plus there mostly bout 20 pounds....
Squier affinity Strat - red
Gould Les paul style - black
Fender Mexican 70's re-issue Strat - black
Gibson Les Paul Studio - worn cherry
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Would it be a good idea to check out places like Salvation Army or Good Will? Anyone buy clothes from places like that?

Once a Dutchman...
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Find an elderly man, about your size, jack his digs.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by Green_Jelly
Once a Dutchman...

Hehe . I always go Dutch at dinner with my girlfriend .

But yeah, what exactly are charity shops? Places where people donate clothes? Isn't that just like the Salvation Army? I am glad I am not the only one who looks there lol.

But by Vintage I don't mean just band shirts, I mean clothing from that time period like sweater vests, jackets, etc.
High as tits
look around at thrift stores. hell, you can probably even make your own, that's what they were back then usually. or so my parents tell me.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
"Vintage" and "cheap" rarely ever go together. However, "vintage" and "hipster douchebag" usually do.