The effects of music on teens.

I'm saying music doesn't influence people to do crazy things.

Need sources or something lol. Thanks
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by metaldud536
Please don't use this too much ,I really like this one.

Lawl.

It's gonna get out of control just like that ****ing spook pear.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
But music does influence people, those high school shootings are often connected to marilyn manson and stuff like that.
I don't think there's much we can tell you really, go read up on the famous cases of it and provide counterarguments.

For instance, the Columbine killers who allegedly did it because Marilyn Manson told them to, well, neither of them actually liked Manson. One of them had been given one album as a gift and when the police found it in the kid's room they thought here, lets' throw this in as a motive.
On teens?
Wtf dude? What about marine that killed an awesome guitarist after his first band broke apart?
Quote by kthxbi
I don't think there's much we can tell you really, go read up on the famous cases of it and provide counterarguments.

For instance, the Columbine killers who allegedly did it because Marilyn Manson told them to, well, neither of them actually liked Manson. One of them had been given one album as a gift and when the police found it in the kid's room they thought here, lets' throw this in as a motive.

"They on that Marilyn Manson jumpoff." - Camron
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson