Everybody says it's one of the scariest movies ever....
I say it's the greatest horror movie of the world but not the scariest...
what do you think?
It was scary when i was younger, I could'nt sleep for months after seeing it :S
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
One of the greatest movies ever; horror or any genre. I could not sleep for weeks after seeing it; damn shaking bed scene.
i thought it was a good film, but it didn't scare me one bit
"Life is like oral sex, one slip of the tongue and your in s**t"
Thon,

Although it may seem tame by todays standards, when that movie 1st came out, people (especially Catholics) ran out of the theater. The famous "crab scene" was cut out of the first run movie because it was deemed too disturbing. It's still pretty scary.

Dish
It had been years since a movie scared me when I saw The Exorcist.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Thon,

Although it may seem tame by todays standards, when that movie 1st came out, people (especially Catholics) ran out of the theater. The famous "crab scene" was cut out of the first run movie because it was deemed too disturbing. It's still pretty scary.

Dish
It scared me when I first saw it, but I was like 9 and it scared the bejeezus out of me.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Dishburn
Thon,

Dish

hmmm...what's the crab scene?
Quote by GuitarHero0715
The only part that really scared me for some reason is the part where she goes down the stairs backwards.

And that was the only fright I had.

that scene seems to be very disturbing for many people....I also think it's one of the scariest scenes...along with the final exorcism and the shaking bed
When I have children I'm going to keep them away from horror movies so when they're old enough to handle them I can show them this and scare the **** outta them.
it scared me when i was younger....now, not so much
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent
Victor Hugo
I saw it when I was 12 and laughed all the way through it.

It's severly over-hyped.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Alls I know about it is that I've run up and down the stairs the priest dies falling down. (or something like that)
i thought emily rose was a little better
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com