hey y'all.

i was wondering: do wireless routers work on non wireless pc's? ofcourse, i understand that you would have it physically connect it to said guiter, but i just want to make sure that it doesnt just work on the laptop and psp.
As long as it has an ethernet port, you're ok.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Yeah, a wireless router works fine with computers that only require an ethernet connection. I have 5 different computers and gaming systems connected to my wireless router, and the consoles are the only things actually wireless. Hope that answers your question.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, a wireless router works fine with computers that only require an ethernet connection. I have 5 different computers and gaming systems connected to my wireless router, and the consoles are the only things actually wireless. Hope that answers your question.

Quote by Ichimaru
As long as it has an ethernet port, you're ok.

yup, thats great cheers.tbh, i was 90% sure that was the answer...but the bill payer needs perseuding.
You will have connect the pc with a ethernet cable to the router, and your pc must have an ethernet port.

OR

You can by a wireless pci card or flashdrive so that you don't need any cables.
Quote by metaldud536

You can by a wireless pci card or flashdrive so that you don't need any cables.

Just my personal preference, but I only use a hard connection for PCs. It's much more reliable and stable.
Quote by happytimeharry
Just my personal preference, but I only use a hard connection for PCs. It's much more reliable and stable.

that is true.
but im sick of not having wireless for my laptop and psp. and its the same price as the dial up now...so whats the point of no broadband?