My acoustic (Yamaha FD01) only has one strap peg and came with a strap.
Where do i put the other end?
Put this in your sig if you're the 0.0001% that are open mind and dont give a ****!

Check out the player on my profile. You can have one too, just sign up for deezer (FREE!! ) and make your list, and post your embeddable player on YOUR file!
the tuning pegs??

if so, then wouldn't it un-tunify itself?
Put this in your sig if you're the 0.0001% that are open mind and dont give a ****!

Check out the player on my profile. You can have one too, just sign up for deezer (FREE!! ) and make your list, and post your embeddable player on YOUR file!
i've seen people put it around the tuning pegs.. and i just laugh

but i have mine around the headstock like jack hertz said
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
ok i have one with 2 eyelets and i can fid the damn thing over the headstock

Quote by Le_Meow117
ok i have one with 2 eyelets and i can fid the damn thing over the headstock

Use a string or shoelace?

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
m'kay i'll do it tommorrow

put a strap button on your heel it is far less stressfull for your guitar to be supported from the heel of the neck versus the headstock you can buy a button for less than 5 bucks or take one off of another guitar. Most are just a simple phillips head screw. look at pictures of guitars to find proper placement if you are worried about putting it on wrong.
You can either buy a strap that ties on up at the headstock or, like the guy above me said, you can install another strap button on your guitar.
well if its got one on the heel of the neck and one on the end of the guitar whats the problem.
not heel of the neck... i didn't understand sry lol

thnx ppl i'll come back if it doesn't work (im a bit of a procrastintr

lol

wear the neck meets the body of the guitar is what i have always called the heel sorry for not being more specific in my previous post. check out the top post on the page very informative all about the intro into acoustic guitar ide link it but im not that savy.