Page 1 of 2
ok
im like 1,70meters and my weight is 55-57kg's and im too skinny
so what should i eat to get more weight
fastfood doesnt really help and its very expensive here

what should i eat at school, at afternoon, evening and during work?
and is drinking the same as eating?
if i would drink coke with 100kcal would it be the same to eat a burger with 100kcal?

and how much kcal would i need at one day to get more weight?
and how long would it take to get like 10kg's more?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Peanut butter.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Peanut butter.

i hate peanut butter
Quote by frankv

Just peanuts, sans butter. Or eat a truckload of meat.

Make sure you exercise too. You don't want to just put on fat, it's better to put on muscle.
Quote by Oli_88
Children.

i tried them but they have too many hair
Quote by frankv

Pfft. I'm 6'4" (195 cm ish) and weigh 64kg. You're most probably growing a lot at the moment, so putting on weight will be hard. Just exercise. Don't try to get fat, just eat a healthy amount and exercise.

This way, any weight you put on will be muscle, which is fat better for you than clogging your arteries in an attempt to make the figures work. Healthy weight is determinant on the person. I know I'm underweight, so I just make sure I eat plenty and exercise.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Eat 2 tuna fish sandwiches at night before you go to bed... Eating tuna fish, or peanut butter sandwiches before bed helps to pack on the pounds while you sleep.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
snacking regularly on things like crisps and chocolate!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by gm jack
Pfft. I'm 6'4" (195 cm ish) and weigh 64kg. You're most probably growing a lot at the moment, so putting on weight will be hard. Just exercise. Don't try to get fat, just eat a healthy amount and exercise.

This way, any weight you put on will be muscle, which is fat better for you than clogging your arteries in an attempt to make the figures work. Healthy weight is determinant on the person. I know I'm underweight, so I just make sure I eat plenty and exercise.

it was all my live hard to put on weight i never had a normal weight and now i want to change it... i first want to try to get some fat on me and then i wil try to get some muscles....

Quote by will123456789
snacking regularly on things like crisps and chocolate!

its not good for my skin too eat much chocolate

Quote by iceman_8319
Lots and lots of protein

for example?
i dont like to eat fish all the day but i like it
Quote by frankv

don't eat junk food, but eat a lot of normal food. if you want quick results, eat before you go to bed. Don't eat dinner at normal time but before you go to sleep. junk food is bad for you and it makes you have ugly fat, not hard fat.
are you ****ting me? dude, fast food isn't expensive in germany, go buy a frigging jumbo doener for 3.30 at Garips! other than that, eat a lot of pizza and move as little as possible.
don't fucck around with "muscle drinks" and do not just eat junk food; some people's metabolisms will just process the fat from the junk food and you wont gain weight, you'll just set yourself up for cardiac arrest in 20 years.

exercise and healthy food in large quantities is the best way, and try to maintain a balanced diet.

and another thing: don't take our advice -- get a professional medical opinion.

but seriously, though, i don't know why you're worrying about being a bit on the skinny side: look at it this way -- you could be 200 pounds overweight!!!!

just to get some public opinion, is it better to be fat or skinny?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by CoreysMonster
are you ****ting me? dude, fast food isn't expensive in germany, go buy a frigging jumbo doener for 3.30 at Garips! other than that, eat a lot of pizza and move as little as possible.

i dont move much im lazy

yea döner is cheap but the rest isnt
mcdonalds is too expensive i know 1 euro a cheeseburger but ahh it doesnt taste that good and i could eat like 6 or 7 of them and that would be expensive everyday
i could try the thing with the döner
and where the hell is garips?
Quote by frankv

Quote by Toast1337
it was all my live hard to put on weight i never had a normal weight and now i want to change it... i first want to try to get some fat on me and then i wil try to get some muscles....

Or, you could just go for muscle straight away, and avoid the fat jokes along the way. Or you could accept you are skinny, like I have, and simply try to get some strength on your frame. I haven't been normal weight since I was about 5. I have always been light, especially for my size. Just accept it, and don't ruin your health to change it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
It's much better to build muscle and keep the fat off than to build fat and then have to build muscle and burn off fat.
Quote by maccas666
avoid this

D---------2-0--
A-0-3-2-------

??? secret message???

Quote by chillrock
don't fucck around with "muscle drinks" and do not just eat junk food; some people's metabolisms will just process the fat from the junk food and you wont gain weight, you'll just set yourself up for cardiac arrest in 20 years.

exercise and healthy food in large quantities is the best way, and try to maintain a balanced diet.

but seriously, though, i don't know why you're worrying about being a bit on the skinny side: look at it this way -- you could be 200 pounds overweight!!!!

i hate it to be skinny and weak...so and i dont want to be fat also , i want to be just normal :/

i thought about a professional medical opinion :/

Quote by gm jack
Or, you could just go for muscle straight away, and avoid the fat jokes along the way. Or you could accept you are skinny, like I have, and simply try to get some strength on your frame. I haven't been normal weight since I was about 5. I have always been light, especially for my size. Just accept it, and don't ruin your health to change it.

maybe underweight is not good for my health too?
Quote by frankv

go to the gym
lift weights
eat lots of protein

and read up a whole lot and all of these 3
here, have some of mine!
I hate you people that complain about being skinny
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Meat. And lots of it. You won't gain weight eating carrots.

And don't worry about it, many Germany dwelling Jews were skinny.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Jonn0
here, have some of mine!
I hate you people that complain about being skinny

i dont like skinny people who think it looks good and want to get less weight...

Quote by Mad Marius
Meat. And lots of it. You won't gain weight eating carrots.

And don't worry about it, many Germany dwelling Jews were skinny.

im not a jew :/
Quote by frankv

Quote by SmarterChild
So why the star of David in the avatar?

to show not every german is a nazi...
Quote by frankv

Quote by Toast1337

And there was me thinking that, 60 years after the defeat of Hitler, Nazism still reigned supreme in Germany. It's lucky you have such an enlightening avatar, otherwise I'd still have been stuck in my ignorant ways.
Quote by Toast1337

Phew. Well, at least there's one of you.

When I went there, there were, like, nazis left and right...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Toast1337
??? secret message???

Forgive me, i made a mistake.

It should be

D---------2-0--
A-0-2-3--------
Eat **** loads, I mean like huge amounts, of carbohydrates and fats. Ok, maybe not so many fats, but if you have say a huge bowl of pasta with oil or something, along with some other fatty food, then you will plaster on the pounds.

Why? Well, its "New scientist" proved, basically with more carbohydrates your insulin levels will increase, and with that more fat will be stored, so the fat you eat doesnt just pass through, as some of it will do.

Although, Im not skinny (6'1 and 75kg), and Ive been eating as much as I can and for ages I havent put anything on... Oh well, New scientist has got to be right, go for it.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
work out mate, therfore oyur muscles will get bigger and add bopdy weight
eat chicken steak and eggs protein shakes, creatine before going to the gym.You gotta work for gaining weight some people just as much as others have to lose it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by SmarterChild
And there was me thinking that, 60 years after the defeat of Hitler, Nazism still reigned supreme in Germany. It's lucky you have such an enlightening avatar, otherwise I'd still have been stuck in my ignorant ways.

you mean it doesn't? where have i been sending my donations then?
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chillrock

Sir, you just basically contradicted yourself there.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by fenrir182
Sir, you just basically contradicted yourself there.

Eat lots (and lots) of lean meat, complex carbs and healthy fats amd workout for a few years.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Page 1 of 2