Hey guys, this is my band, would appreciate just some general feedback, whether it be good or bad, just be honest lol. The recordings on the MySpace are a bit tinny, but obviously we aren't signed yet and can't really afford to go all out on expensive equipment. Cheers, - Sam

http://www.myspace.com/everywordisyours

and heres a video of the first 3 songs on our setlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8zY49JMoyg&feature=related

thanks again
I know Mike from your band through MySpace (Y). You guys own <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Jesus Christ, not another bunch of Emos
"Life is like oral sex, one slip of the tongue and your in s**t"
Quote by matalliam

Why reply if you don't like hardcore or screamo? Go back to the metal forum you narrow-minded tit
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by rob_bass_man
why are there so many slitwrist bands taking over the uk =\

Seriously, why do you silly twats bother replying if you don't like this kind of music? I wouldn't go and raid a jazz forum just 'cause I don't like it. Grow the f*ck up
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Why reply if you don't like hardcore or screamo? Go back to the metal forum you narrow-minded tit

lol narrow minded, all that screamo is is just some guy on stage with a bunch of fags shouting their tits off, and youre calling me narrow minded, look at the end of the day you listen to that s**t so youre opinion is useless
"Life is like oral sex, one slip of the tongue and your in s**t"
Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I know Mike from your band through MySpace (Y). You guys own <3 XxxxX

thanks I honestly didnt expect a reply so soon lol
Quote by matalliam
lol narrow minded, all that screamo is is just some guy on stage with a bunch of fags shouting their tits off, and youre calling me narrow minded, look at the end of the day you listen to that s**t so youre opinion is useless

That's not defending the fact that you're narrow-minded at all, it's just helping prove it. I don't think it's ****, I also listen to metal, blues, black metal. So why don't you come back and try to have a grown-up argument with me when you stop assuming that someone can listen to a type of music but can't listen to other music as well. Seriously, you think it's ****, I don't, I don't care about your opinion, if its a genre of music you clearly don't like, why don't you go and comment on unsigned bands from your preferred genre and leave us alone Thanks dickhead.

Oh, and your thing about screamo being nothing but that, Gallows do the same but any punk fan would kill me for saying that, and to be completely honest, these guys can scream much better than MANY metal vocalists, so go away
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by matalliam

okay, thanks for taking the time to actually read my post, but please, if it's not constructive criticism, can we just leave it out?
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Yea, it's screamo but i wouldn't call it music, enough said.

at least this guy stayed on subject.

thanks for being honest i guess
Hey ****wads, read the sticky:

4. Constructive criticism only.

"You suck, your band sucks, lol gtfo newb" is NOT constructive. If you have nothing helpful to say, leave the thread. Insulting/arguing WILL result in a warning/banning.

If it's not your bag then that's fine, but just close the thread.

*reported*

On-topic: The music isn't bad, but the vocals just aren't my thing man.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
Lynchie just delete your last respone. Don't get baited into a flame-war. Let a mods come in and do thier job and just keep your thread going in a positive direction.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
This one time there was a earthquake and my dog **** all over the floor so i yelled at him and it sounded exactly like that...
Quote by gald
Lynchie just delete your last respone. Don't get baited into a flame-war. Let a mods come in and do thier job and just keep your thread going in a positive direction.

no worries
thanks
Quote by gald

On-topic: The music isn't bad, but the vocals just aren't my thing man.

thanks for the input

at least some people have an actual interest in music round here

we've changed the vocals a lot, I guess we haven't really "settled" into a style yet :/
I didn't think it was too bad at all really.

The guitars weren't all chords like a lot of screamo seems to be and was actually interesting to listen to. It was more metal than anything just with screamo vocals.

And wtf, if you don't like a certain genre, keep your negativity off the page.

*Reported*
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
cheers MatrixClaw

like I said before, we keep changing the vocals about as we havent really settled on a style, but things like this help us out with these things
Good job guys! Don't let some of these people get to you. Just listen to their music first consider the source and you will see why they have a chip on their shoulders. Keep doing what you do. By the way, I also have a hardcore/metal/screamo band.

http://www.myspace.com/dressedtokill
Mike.... wow

you guys look awsome live.
american crowds seem so much more responsive to, in England, unless your signed, you have to either strip or give out free beer to start a pit ect. lol

seriously though, you've got a great thing goin there!
yo dude, i think you guys are super tight, and just listening to you dudes makes me wanna jump around. you guys get me pumped beyond belief. im into a lot of different styles of music, i dont listen to alot of hardcore, but i pick and choose ones i like, and you guys are definately tight. if you guys have a cd you need to hook me up.

add my band if you dudes want, were pop punk but were really down with your guyses sound

www.myspace.com/lookingtothesummer

keep it up dudes
hey, thanks a lot man

your stuff is really catchy! lol
and Iw ould just give you a CD but me being in the UK and you in the USA poses a problem lol.

You can buy one from our merch site though

Theres a link to it on the MySpace, I'm not sure about conversion rates ect..

but to have it posted to you it'll probs be about $12 ???

thanks again :P
This stuff aint half bad man. I can see what you were trying to do with the vocals, just a bit more practice on hitting the higher pitch scream and that will be ace.
Other than that, you guys got my support from down here in Aus. Haha
Hurp De Durp
You guys are all seriously in need of proper education
This band is in no way shape of form screamo or hardcore
they are watered down scene-hopping metalcore (and calling them metalcore is even a stretch)
this is screamo and
this is hardcore.
As far as this band goes, it sounds really really bland. The guitar parts are predictable, the vocals could use work, and the overall presentation of the music is just meh.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Nice matching haircuts and gear endoresments.

But seriously, it's not that bad. I don't know how long you guys have been around, but you should be really tight and in no time. Especially with better recording. It seems these days that more screamo bands are coming from across seas. And is hardcore officially over? Because I'm hearing the term post-hardcore getting thrown around a lot more these days.