I thought about getting a new amp, I currently have a Mesa Nomad 55. I really want to get a Mesa Roadking but don't have $2700 to drop on a new head and cab. So I had heard about these and was wondering what people thought. I use Gearbox currently for my recording and think it sounds pretty good but how does the POD X3 Live hold up in live sessions?
I have a Behringer Vamp and I don't trust it enough to go live with it... (It could be just because it's Behringer though) I know some people who play with the X3s live though.
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
I think it is a good idea. They are failr durable (or at least other line 6 products are) and it sounds really good---especially live. A lot of people bad talk Line - 6 here, and I don't know why. Honestly most people would never be able to tell the differnce between a model and the actual amp
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
the X3 live is an update on the XT live. I've seen an XT live used in a gig through a small fender solid state and it sounded okay. i think the fender was the weak link though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Cool. I think I'll go see if my local GC has one I can mess around with tonight.