Anyone know if it is possible to get a custom Jackson like this:

and i cant find any prices for custom jacksons, do they have an actual custom shop?

I'm still debating about the color scheme, but it a Thor (the god of thunder) themed guitar. Would i have to use Warmoth if i wanted a custom paint job? I want it to say Thor or the god of thunder somewhere on it but for some reason my Adobe Illustrator isnt working and i dont have photoshop on this computer.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
They do have a custom shop, but from what I gather, they charge EXTORTIONATE prices on it! Look for a local luthier.
There were quite a few custom shop Jacksons at the Arlington Guitar Show last fall, and they did look really nice.
It'll cost you a lot. But not that much more than for a ESP or Dean or Gibson CS. They're great guitars.

Yes this is possible. Pretty much everything is with Jackson's CS.
Yes, Jackson has a great custom shop, but I recommend you check out Ran Guitars. I got quotes from both Jackson and Ran on a custom Rhoads guitar before, and Ran was about a third of the cost, and with a few more features than I asked for from Jackson. Definitely go with Ran.
Quote by GHUALL
Yes, Jackson has a great custom shop, but I recommend you check out Ran Guitars. I got quotes from both Jackson and Ran on a custom Rhoads guitar before, and Ran was about a third of the cost, and with a few more features than I asked for from Jackson. Definitely go with Ran.

How much was it? I'm not 100% sure wht i want right now and i dont want to fill out a whole thing to get a quote. I'm just trying to get a ballpark of how much one would cost (Ran that is)

$1,500-$2,000? or more?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by sam b
It will cost like £2956293975629563952395593265923865283965h23623hg2fghfv2984

+2956293975629563952395593265923865283965h23623hg2fghfv2984
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i think i came when i saw that guitar!!! :p
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by CroneR
How much was it? I'm not 100% sure wht i want right now and i dont want to fill out a whole thing to get a quote. I'm just trying to get a ballpark of how much one would cost (Ran that is)

$1,500-$2,000? or more?

It's cheaper to buy a used RR1 for about $1200 and get it refinished. A Custom would run about $4,000.
Quote by CJRocker
It's cheaper to buy a used RR1 for about $1200 and get it refinished. A Custom would run about $4,000.
$4,000? Psh, I wish. I wanted a 24 fret neck on a Rhoads body. The custom shop said that, since they don't do that as a normal match-up, they would need a 'master builder' or some shit to build the neck, and it would tag on an extra 2g atleast, bringing my total to around $6,600. Ran offered me EXACTLY what I want at a bit over $2,000, and that includes a custom made hard case for the Rhoads.