Just wondering if anyone would be interest. It would mostly be 90's alternative and 90's rock and such.

Prefer it if you were 17 or older...
Alright, what instrument you play, and what bands are you interested in?
Oh, this is going to be online. My bad... I would do it with 1 guitarist and I would sing, we could just do acoustic.
I'll be the guitarist, if you'll have me. I'm 18, and recording is, like, 80% of my life right now. : )

(as in, I'm headed to Loyola University in New Orleans this fall to study to be a recording engineer)

What covers did you have in mind?
The Chad
Excellent, yea you can be guitarist. I'm not sure yet, there's a lot of options... what are some songs you already know how to/want to play?
well, I can pretty much play whatever; let's see... 90's rock... like, chili peppers and stuff? Throw me some band names, particularly the ones I might not have heard of.
The Chad
Yeah like RHCP, Nirvana, STP, etc maybe some Filter, or some slightly softer bands like Goo Goo Dolls, Better Than Ezra, The Calling, Gin Blossoms. Maybe some Live, Collective Soul, Shinedown, Oasis, 3 Doors Down.

Feel free to pick list some songs from any of those bands (or others if you wish), and keep me updated on what you wanna get started on. You got AIM or MSN by the way?
No, actually... I got addicted, so I kicked the habit, haha. However, I do have a Facebook, which has a chat feature, and Gmail also has a chat feature. Are you on either of those?

As for which bits to do, let me hear some of your song ideas first, just to get an idea of what kind of sound you want. After all, those bands' sounds range pretty wide, haha.
The Chad
Possible ideas:

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, Dizzy, Give A Little Bit, Name
Filter - Take A Picture
Radiohead - Creep
Better Than Ezra - Desperately Wanting
The Calling - Best Times of Our Lives, Wherever You Will Go
Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down, Found Out About You, Hey Jealousy, Until I Fall Away, Til I Hear From You
Live - Lightning Crashes
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone, Here Without You, Loser
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
Cracker - Low
Queens of the Stone Age - Go With The Flow

Any of those songs interest you? And feel free to suggest some bands/songs of your own. What Chili peppers songs were you thinking?
I was thinking stuff like "Under the Bridge," "Breaking the Girl," etc. The older stuff. The newer/louder stuff is hard to emulate...
The Chad
Under the Bridge sounds good. What about Road Trippin and Otherside?
If you still need any guitar, bass, piano, vocals, programmed drums. I'd be willing to help out. I've got a home studio so I can record quality stuff.