Poll Options
View poll results: Permit Test Results?
Pass
97 63%
Fail
22 14%
Haven't taken it
22 14%
Do a barrel roll/rub icy hot on it/lol wut?
14 9%
Voters: 155.
Page 1 of 2
Ok you guys. I just got back from my learners permit test and I didn't pass...but wait.

Alright here are my scores:

Vision Test - %100
Questions - %100
Signs - %70

You have to get at least an %80 on all parts in Kentucky. I don't feel so bad though, because there was a guy that came in just before me that failed it.

So my question is, How many UGers failed their first permit test?

EDIT: you need %100 in vision I think, which would make sense.
Signature temporarily empty
Last edited by Lord Of Donkeys at Mar 10, 2008,
Shut up n00b.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Did the same thing you did, failed my signs test, went back two days later and passed with 100%. I'm in KY as well.
^^^ had to be said. but just so it wont be spam i havent taken my test yet.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
they literally asked me what a STOP and YIELD sign looked like. did i fail? no. no i did not.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
i cant take it till my progress reports say nothing about missing work on them
Well, really the only thing I messed up on was switching the "Two-way Traffic" and "Divided Highway" signs, and apparently one more.
VA you need to pass 100 in vision and signs, and 80 in questions. I'm happy to say I got a 100 on all three. :P
i'm guessing this is like a learner drivers license?

if so yeh i passed and then i went and got a real drivers license, they are much more fun
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
im guessing i got a 100 on vision since i passed it, 100 on road signs and like 90 on road signs
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
I think the only question I got wrong was about fines and imprisonment for drunk driving. I didn't really bother with it because I don't plan on driving drunk.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
My first question was "What animal is this?" and the options were:
A) Dog
B) Walrus
C) Horse

I loled. and then people stared at me. I think it was just an example of how to take the test though.
I don't understand why so many people fail it. I got 100% the first time. I failed the driving test for my license though...
I passed my learner's test, perfect, but I'm worried about my provisional license test.
I failed it twice before i got it. I went in to take it and they had practice tests online (i took them about 20 times) and i thought i was ready. I go in and take the test and fail it. None of the questions that were online were on the test. It was really lame. So then i went in to take it the second time and the same thing happen.

Finally i got it on the third time. But now its almost time for me to get my licence.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
I did it last week, failed. All my signs right, seven multiple choice questions wrong though. I'll just try again this week.
I failed my permit test the first time as well. I missed the very last question when I wasn't allowed any more misses.

How many feet must you stop behind a school bus?

I got it wrong and proceeded to vocalize the obscenities that were running through my head.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Passed first try. 100% vision, 80% questions and 100% signs I believe.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
I passed on the first try. I passed the vision part of the exam. On the test, I got all the signs right and only missed one of the questions. It was pretty easy.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
That's nothing; I once failed a hermit test!

Now I am not allowed to leave the city.
i failed and re-wrote 10 minutes later to pass
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I failed it twice, and passed it the third time with exactly 80%.

In Canada, we have to get 80% on the test or we fail. If our vision is not perfect, then we have to see an eye doctor and get eye correction before we're given our permit.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
failed it the first time, gotta get 16 questions right, i got 15 :-o, but I'm ok cause I get my lisecence(sp?) end of this month :-). Probaly won't be able to keep it though lol. The massachusetts driving laws for junior operators are stricter then concentration camps.
I only got 2 questions wrong, both where about how long I'd get locked up if I drank and drove. I was all like "Jeesus, I'm 15 I don't care about the consequences of drinking and driving"
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I think I only missed one question on the written test, but still passed. I did fail the driving test once though, but waited a while and redone it and passed. In Missouri the tests are pretty easy. You just have to know the basics really well.
Dude I didn't even study for that test at all. Thats like failing at adding sugar to a cup of coffee, and stirring until diluted. THATS WHAT YOU FAILED
We're only strays.
If you fail your permit test, your an idiot. Period.

All is takes is a glance over the book and some common sense.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by A_New_Level

At first I read this part as "If you fail your hermit test", which ensued in the three most hilarious seconds I've experienced on UG.

Then it went back to being sad again.
its better than virginia, you have to get 100% of the signs and 80% of general knowledge.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by A_New_Level

Take the permit test in Massachusetts and that again.
im proud to say i got 100% on the permit test and 2 points off the driving test, but thats a pass
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
100% on permit test, passed the license test the first time, AND THEN hit by a car. WOOOH
havent taken it yet, but both of my frends failed it. apperently virginia beach is tough
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
I passed it on my third try. I got questions about blind people. I have no idea what to do if a blind guy is ever walking around on the road where I'm driving, but I know that he should get out of the way.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Page 1 of 2