Evening all (GMT users)

I have quite the situation in my house. I went to get a quick bath earlier and noticed there was a chubby fly on the wall. I thought "how did that get in? Strange..." and then left the bath running, made sure there weren't any more and went downstairs to watch some TV while it was running. I went back upstairs to get in the bath and there was 7 of them. Now I was slightly shaken and I can't say I feel too comfortable round them, considdering their movement patterns are like me when I'm drunk and they can't even land properly. Carrying on, I had my bath and tried getting rid of them after but now there's even more.

What the hell is going on?! How the hell do you get rid of them?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
They're breeding in your bath!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
The Amityville Horror

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Check your bathroom bin.

I don't have one, everything that needs throwing out in my bathroom gets thrown out straight away!

As for the person who said RUN!!!!!, believe me I did.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Maggots utterly terrify me.

Get out of there before they crawl inside you and eat your flesh.
Flies are gross and all, but maggots are the worst. I saw a dying fly give birth once, and it was absolutely disgusting. Maybe you unwittingly bathed with maggots.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I don't have one, everything that needs throwing out in my bathroom gets thrown out straight away!

As for the person who said RUN!!!!!, believe me I did.

In that case, peer into your toilet. Could be fly eggs in it. Note I said peeR.

Maybe one of your flatmates has a corpse hidden under the floorboards.
Fly Apocolypse!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I bet there's something dead around. Maybe under your bath?

Was it those horrible fat bluebottles? (I hate flies, especially bluebottles. They scare the crap outta me)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']WTF? Flies in March?
There was a wasp in my kitchen last week.
F*cking tourists :p
Quote by OddOneOut
I bet there's something dead around. Maybe under your bath?

Was it those horrible fat bluebottles? (I hate flies, especially bluebottles. They scare the crap outta me)

Yes they were! See you're on the same lines as me here with them being scary. Thinking about it, I heard something scuttling in the loft the other day and the entrance to it is in my bathroom. I thought it was one of my neighbours trying to perve on me in the bath or something.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Those bastard flies, coming into our c ountry, taking our jobs and raping our women

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You have to observe the flies like Bill Oddie.

See where they go, what they do.

Then kill them.

You know what, I like that idea. I should put new batteries in my camera and crack on. Would get repetitive though. "Here we see the blue-bottle circling the bathroom light and ramming into it repeatadly. Now it has stopped and landed on the wall. Now, you can see the blue-bottle circling the bathroom lamp and ramming it once again. It now rubs its legs together for no given reason. It is now part of the wall."
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
You know what, I like that idea. I should put new batteries in my camera and crack on. Would get repetitive though. "Here we see the blue-bottle circling the bathroom light and ramming into it repeatadly. Now it has stopped and landed on the wall. Now, you can see the blue-bottle circling the bathroom lamp and ramming it once again. It now rubs its legs together for no given reason. It is now part of the wall."

It would be more entertaining if you combined it with a water pistol.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Catch them and release them into the wild.

Capture them, train them, and defeat the 8 gym leaders and THE ELITE FOUR!!!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Yes they were! See you're on the same lines as me here with them being scary. Thinking about it, I heard something scuttling in the loft the other day and the entrance to it is in my bathroom. I thought it was one of my neighbours trying to perve on me in the bath or something.

Yeah you've probably got a dead bird in the loft.
Good luck with that. Pics are not required, I'm sure it did happen.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I can't find the full image unfortunatly

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by PlayMadness
Capture them, train them, and defeat the 8 gym leaders and THE ELITE FOUR!!!

POKEFLIES!!!!

BLUEBOTTLE, I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!1!11!

Yeah it wasnt funny.....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Zero-Hartman

I can't find the full image unfortunatly

THAT would terrify me. "Aaargh the flies have technology" and all that. Thank you for the good luck by the way. I will be on with the documentry with water gun as requested when i finish work tomorrow since Tuesday is a boring day. Maybe my neighbour died up there whilst trying to watch me have a bath. You just never know.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
THAT would terrify me. "Aaargh the flies have technology" and all that. Thank you for the good luck by the way. I will be on with the documentry with water gun as requested when i finish work tomorrow since Tuesday is a boring day. Maybe my neighbour died up there whilst trying to watch me have a bath. You just never know.

Maybe ceiling cat died.....
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Right, just incase you were concerned over the issue, I won. I've killed them all and my bathroom resembles an ancient buriel ground that Time-Team found once. Turns out there was a rather large dead rat in the loft which was disposed of. Anyway, we did film the glorious event and I will have it on YouTube for you as soon as possible.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Can't wait.

Seriously, I can't!

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.