I know the whole 'metronomes are the second coming of the christ' speech already, but is there any advice you could give me on mentally dealing with them?

That incessant clicking makes me quite literally want to stab someone.
Quote by RockDJ
I know the whole 'metronomes are the second coming of the christ' speech already, but is there any advice you could give me on mentally dealing with them?

That incessant clicking makes me quite literally want to stab someone.

Wait 'till you get a digital one, with a beep.

Anyway, what you could try.... have the metronome in half-time, so it gives off half the beats... Less insane-like clicking then.
Quote by Y00p
Wait 'till you get a digital one, with a beep.

Anyway, what you could try.... have the metronome in half-time, so it gives off half the beats... Less insane-like clicking then.

Anything is worth a try
I use a flashing light so i don't have to deal with the click.
i know this sounds wierd...but...ive never played with a metronome...and my timing is fine...i play my stuff with the albums when i first learn it...so my timing is pretty much perfect with all of the songs i learn...and if i write something...ive got a pretty good sense of timing anyway so...it usually sounds good...my friends can put beats with it so...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.