Wasn't sure where this should go but does anyone know of any program that can remove vocals from songs to a reasonable standard?

I had one once that was ace but can't remember what it was called.

Cheers.
http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/tutorial/how_to_remove_vocals_from_a_song.htm

youll have to download the free trial.

EDIT: ive done this before. It never gets rid of them 100% and it kind of distorts the track. This link sounds convincing
http://www.mtu.com/basics/vocal-eliminator.htm
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
Not without some seriously expensive kit, if at all. You'd have to be able to take out exact frequencies, so it would be different for almost every song, or atleast every singer+if an instrument and the singer hit the same note it would take both out
Quote by vigenharutyunya
ok i'll try to get a crack

..Winamp is free, as is this software.

Freeware = No crack.
there are a few ways you can sort of do it, you can cut the center stereo channel which is where the lead vocals usually are in the mix or you can try to EQ them out. Nothing is going to work 100% though, the best thing to do is just repro the track in fruity loops. 9 times out of ten this is a lot easier than you'd think unless you are into prog metal or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Hey is there any program to separate (not delet) the mp3 to sepaarate instrument track
or at least separate the vocals ??

I dont think so, an mp3 of a song is a mixdown of all the tracks.
Like layed other each other and they play all at once.

You'd have to be a genius with EQ's and freqencies to seperate them.
Even then it wouldn't work 100%
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
yeah there are plenty Actually & the best one is ADOBE AUDITION 3 it can make instrumental & Acapellas & there's something called FL STUDIO 7 (Fruity loops) ................... Utagoe & alot Of Sony productions
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
I just use Audicity.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Quote by guitardude34875
www.searchbar.com
its awesome, check it out

People need to stop with saying use the searchbar, now honestly whos going to search for however long to find an exact answer they need. When you could just post and get an answer within seconds.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
People need to stop with saying use the searchbar, now honestly whos going to search for however long to find an exact answer they need. When you could just post and get an answer within seconds.

good point, ive just always wanted ot say that and i searched it and found a forum, im sorry TS
here's an e-cookie for my sorrow

peace?
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
People need to stop posting the e-cookie too.

ok fine, ill take bak the e-cookie and give TS an e-BROWNIE!!!

hope TS can eat nuts