well i wanna get a new mobile phone for my Birthday & the one i really want is a Nokia 5610 (in Blue color & Slip open)

i wanna ask if its good ??!!

#2 is the SLIP type is for LADIES ONLY ?? my sister told me like Ladies only buy phones that gets opened SLIP (up and down) ??

help plz ?? give me ur reviews about it thanx

this is it in case ur wondering

FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
thanx .............. ur a guy right !! thanx so much ....... yeah i know i wouldnt care either but im just checking :P lol
Quote by austinarcadium
who calls it a SLIP phone? its called a slider.

anyways, go for it. it doesnt look like a chick phone

i was trying to find the right word LOL thanx
I think the idea that the slip phones are for women is wrong. Allot of my male friends have slip or flip phones.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Pink Moto RAZRs are girl phones.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by Under_The_Oath

and pieces of crap
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by Under_The_Oath

Unless you are incredibly homosexual
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by Jaysifer
Unless you are incredibly homosexual

LOL yeah and there's another gilry Phone which is the Nokia with Elegant Floral viens And stuff thats girlish too my sister has it :S yuk lol
Quote by Blue-toxic
well i wanna get a new mobile phone for my Birthday & the one i really want is a Nokia 5610 (in Blue color & Slip open)

i wanna ask if its good ??!!

#2 is the SLIP type is for LADIES ONLY ?? my sister told me like Ladies only buy phones that gets opened SLIP (up and down) ??

help plz ?? give me ur reviews about it thanx

this is it in case ur wondering

Don't be stupid, your sister's a twat.

Get that phone. For the love of god get that phone. It's AMAZING. It has an excellent camera (3.2 megapixel, excellent for a music phone) and it's 3g (video calls plus faster internet) and has a really good internal memory plus is expandable, and it's a bloody sexy nokia phone. I can't wait for the phone network I work for to start selling that so I can use my obnoxious staff discount on it!