Hey, on Delmarva, the new "thing" is "hardcore." A bunch of bands have popped up, and I was wondering what subgenre of hardcore it would be considered. Here's some examples:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=236001714
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=151937644

They call it "true" hardcore, but it doesnt sound like what I usually associate with that. What would you consider it?
its pretty true to bands like Hoods and Death Before Dishonor, but not like bad brains or black flag. theyre not too bad
There are 2 types of "hardcore". The older stuff I call hardcore punk like black flag etc and modern hardcore like last witness and your demise.
In it to win it are the latter as are air strike. I'd Say they r pure modern hardcore.
hope that helped
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

II2WI would probably be more deathcore. Im really not an expert on corecores though.

IMO, its all pussycore....
Nah. deathcore is job for a cowboy's early stuff and IKTPQ's later stuff
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by PissInMyShoeses
II2WI would probably be more deathcore. Im really not an expert on corecores though.

IMO, its all pussycore....

siqq first post brah
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
xiitwix is pretty standard moshy "hardcore". Moshcore if you will.
The other band is a little more melodic but pretty similar.

Quote by PissInMyShoeses

You certainly aren't.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Thread is cringeworthy at best.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?