I was just wondering if the epiphone G-400 would be a good guitar suitable for rock, blues and a few metal things, thinking about getting it around may or june.

Thanks in advance.
Amazing guitar for the price. I use it more than my Gibson, and I use it when I gig, rather than my Gibson. I like it better.

I highly recommend it.
My friend has one. I absolutly hate the neck....but thats me.

But as far as your playing, thats EXACTLY what we play. Very good guitar, although he did change the pickups a little bit.
Also are the strap screws good cause on my current guitar the screw is loose and whenever I play it standing it gets around half out of the slot.
Quote by misfitsweare138
Also are the strap screws good cause on my current guitar the screw is loose and whenever I play it standing it gets around half out of the slot.

Get strap locks... all there is to it. I never had a problem with them before I got strap locks, though.
mate to solve your screw problem you need wood glue....
this problem happened to my telecaster lol

- basically remove the screw from the holes using a screwdrive
- fill the hole with glue, leave it to dry, and keep filling it till the glue is basically dried and level with the guitar body (if that makes sense lol)
- then screw the strap screw back in and wollah your screw problem is fixed.. for about a year lol

hope that helps a bit =]
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.