Haha, wow, that's so funny, I haven't seen it before.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Yeah he's pretty good but overall not great. That's his best act in my opinion; his other stuff just isn't up to the same level... Thank god for racism and religious fun-poking!
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
If I hear one more person (IRL, not you guys) say "I kill you," I'm going to kill THEM. Its even worse than the Soviet Russia jokes.

I guess people haven't figured out yet that when you repeat the same joke hundreds of times a day for months, it gets old. Maybe "Humor Development" should be a course in high school.

Please note, I'm not bashing Jeff Dunham, just the people who repeat the same jokes, any jokes, a billion freakin times.
We're only strays.
I laughed so hard the first time I saw this. Now everyone has discovered it and it's become worse than Borat imitations.

I like Peanut and Walter a lot more than Achmed, though.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
This is why Jeff Dunham is no longer funny to me.

People talk about his jokes TOO much. He's like the new Dane Cook, when it comes to people repeating his jokes.

I'm not saying I don't like comedians to get overly popular. Popularity is fine and dandy. But it's when everyone on the planet feels like they are the ONLY people who know about them, whenever EVERYONE knows about them, and repeat their most unfunny jokes over and over into oblivion.

I'll be glad when this trend eases off.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Saw him in February

4th row. It was pretty great. The guy who opened for him (and played guitar for Achmed's christmas song) is Synyster Gate's dad. hah

EDIT:
+1 to fallenangel20
I'm sick of hearing people quoting him
Quote by fallenangel20
This is why Jeff Dunham is no longer funny to me.

People talk about his jokes TOO much. He's like the new Dane Cook, when it comes to people repeating his jokes.

I'm not saying I don't like comedians to get overly popular. Popularity is fine and dandy. But it's when everyone on the planet feels like they are the ONLY people who know about them, whenever EVERYONE knows about them, and repeat their most unfunny jokes over and over into oblivion.

I'll be glad when this trend eases off.

I understand man .
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
"SILENCE! I KILL YOU"

Yep....have heard that for about 4 months straight....People at my school are really out of the loop...
Jesus. The things I hate about this guy are too many to list, but it comes down to this:

-Racism
-Stealing Monty Python jokes
-Sucking at ventriloquism
-Being an obnoxious asshat with no comic timing or subtlety what so ****ing ever.
The rest of his act is fine but the Achmed thing just annoys me. The stereotypes aren't funny and the his actual just stand up is horrible. If I hear one person say "Silence! I KEEEL YOU" I'm going to choke someone.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.