Page 1 of 2
So.. today I was going to lunch with a friend. I stopped at a 4 way intersection, and the there were only 2 stop signs, so one street didn't have to stop... So anyways, I wait for my turn, I see what I think is a clearing, I go, and then got t-boned. I was at fault, cause I shouldn't have gone, but it was kind of a blind intersection where you can't fully see to one of your sides. Yeah, so my car got messed up pretty bad. Everyone was okay thankfully...

Anyone else have some car accident stories?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i was in a car once, and nothing happened because i was with a decent driver.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
My mom backed us into a ditch one time.

I was sitting facing up (almost like being in a rocket about to blast off) for close to 30 minutes.

Not quite as dramatic, but still an accident nonetheless.

The car was fine.

I'm glad everyone was OK in the accident you had.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
80 km/h + head-on hit + steering wheel in throat= pretty tattoo of necklace i was wearing on my skin for about a week
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by FireandFlames
I saw a hobo get nailed a while ago while he was trying to cross the highway.

Does that count?

yes... that had to have been horrible to see.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by FireandFlames

Does that count?

only if you nailed him
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by FireandFlames

Does that count?
That's just karma for being homeless
Looks like having a car accident is the thing on UG this week. Well, it's more cheerful than having a dying girlfriend.
That sucks man. I just rear ended some guy saturday too. :[ Its pretty nerve wrecking stuff man, but I hope it all works out.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Anyone else have some car accident stories?

I wrote my bike off just before christmas.
Technically it was a 'car accident' as that's what I slammed right into the back of.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
One time I was sitting at an intersection, then BAM! the guy coming from behind couldn't stop because we were on an icy hill. He hit me at around 5 miles an hour I'm guessing, because there was absolutely no damage to the car. Nothing my fault though, I'm a good driver.

/dickface.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by SathiaSun
That sucks man. I just rear ended some guy saturday too. :[ Its pretty nerve wrecking stuff man, but I hope it all works out.

It will. My parents are helping me out, and they aren't mad at me at all... which is surprising. **** happens sometimes, and were all bound to get into an accident eventually.

Quote by saxaxe
Yep

Ahh good times. Flying 5 feet in the air, rolling, and sliding 100 feet upside down. Funn stuff.

I don't feel as bad now...

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
yes... that had to have been horrible to see.

Yeah.... he was trying to get across the southbound lane, and he got nailed by some car going like 75 mph. I was in my parent's car in the northbound lane when it happened. We saw it happen though. Fucking horrific scene.

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
only if you nailed him
Hahaha, nice one.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I don't feel as bad now...

Me neither.

Keep us updated on how it goes.
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Quote by FireandFlames

Does that count?

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
only if you nailed him

I laughed, hard
Everyone gets into at the very least one car wreck. I don't consider people safe drivers until they've been in a car wreck, in fact.

My first car wreck was a result of someone leaving on their blinker, but not turning. So now I know very well never to trust blinkers.
We're only strays.
Quote by SathiaSun
Me neither.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Yeah, I will. The people who I got into the accident with were really nice. And weren't even mad at me... I could tell they weren't happy, but they didn't really seem angry at me. We were just all glad no one got hurt. I was in so much shock. First car accident, and I hope that is the last one.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer

My first car wreck was a result of someone leaving on their blinker, but not turning. So now I know very well never to trust blinkers.

I've known that before I got behind the wheel. Does that make me a good driver?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Everyone gets into at the very least one car wreck. I don't consider people safe drivers until they've been in a car wreck, in fact.

There's some truth to that.

I've never been in a wreck, but now I know to never fully rely on brake lights, seeing as how some are broken...
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

me and my friends were going to snowboarding and when we got to the place we were going he was going about 30 mph around a really sharp turn(even though we told him he shouldn't) he didnt start stopping until he realized we were headed straight for a guard rail. We hit it pretty hard and he was outside for a good 20 minutes going, "oh my god, oh my god, my parents are gonna kill me," all whilst me and my other friend just laughed at him.

But wait theres more, we decided we werent going to worry about his flattening tire until after a fun day of snowboarding. When we got back at the end of the night his tire was completely flat, his jack was broken and we had to drive on a ****ty wheel to a gas station where we managed to get help right before the last guys there were going to leave. We drove on the highway back to my town on a donut tire. Our average speed was about 45 mph.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

That's so true. I've learned more about being a safer driver from this accident than any driver's ed class has taught me.

Yeah I was pulling out of the college parking lot and the road the you pull out on is a split highway so it's like two different roads with a metal barrier/fence thing that comes a few feet off the ground and a big water channel between the roads, and I pulled out across into the the crossover space between the barriers, looked both ways and turned onto the road. As soon as I did I got hit by this chick in the front fender and it spun me like a top and put within a few inches of going into the water channel. So I'm sitting there trying to call my mom but my fingers are shaking so bad that I can't even push in the right numbers on my phone but I finally call her and I called the cops and everything and got out to see if the girl in the other car was alright, but when I got out I looked through her window and her head was lying flat on her steering wheel with the backside to me and in the state of mind I was in I swear to god it looked like she was dead. Turns out she wasn't though :/
The funniest thing that happened was when the cops came one of them asked me "Which way did she come from?" and I was just like, if I knew that this would've never happened dumbass. I tell you what though being in a wreck makes you a helluva lot better driver.
Quote by CORT noob
I've known that before I got behind the wheel. Does that make me a good driver?

No. Its kind of like how that tribe in Africa makes its teenagers push their hands into sleeves full of bullet ants in order to gain rights to manhood. So in essence, you haven't pushed your hands into sleeves full of giant ants that have the most painful sting out of any other animal. But I have. And thats why you're an unsafe driver.

See what I mean?! Seriously though, you really are more careful when you've been in a wreck.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
No. Its kind of like how that tribe in Africa makes its teenagers push their hands into sleeves full of bullet ants in order to gain rights to manhood. So in essence, you haven't pushed your hands into sleeves full of giant ants that have the most painful sting out of any other animal. But I have. And thats why you're an unsafe driver.

See what I mean?! Seriously though, you really are more careful when you've been in a wreck.

I would not consider myself a "safe" driver, like my sister who drives drunk all the time, and has totaled more cars than I have fingers. She drives super freaking slow and takes forever to get places. I, on the other hand, always go the speed limit, but am a much more focused driver, I focus solely on driving. Plus, I have superior control of my vehicle over everyone in my household, and play it more cool. I take pride in the fact that I'm accidentless, and find it manlier that I don't slip up.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Oh but you will. YOU WILL.

/yoda voice

Maybe if I fall asleep behind the wheel, or some killer bees attack me while performing a parallel park.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
Maybe if I fall asleep behind the wheel, or some killer bees attack me while performing a parallel park.

>.>

<.<

*releases the bees*
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
>.>

<.<

*releases the bees*

*Head Explodes*
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

^Accidents arent always your fault, ya know. Mine wasn't, but it still made me more cautious. I won't say you're not safe because you havent been in an accident, but it may happen. Don't think you're so invincible.
Quote by saxaxe
^Accidents arent always your fault, ya know. Mine wasn't, but it still made me more cautious. I won't say you're not safe because you havent been in an accident, but it may happen. Don't think you're so invincible.

he's not. look at his head.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Quote by saxaxe

I agree. I could get in an accident at any time. I'm just confident in the fact that it won't be my fault, because I'm always mega focused.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
I agree. I could get in an accident at any time. I'm just confident in the fact that it won't be my fault, because I'm always mega focused.

This sounds like a commercial for a Ginko Baloba spin-off.

And BTW, those weren't Emma Watson pix. You've failed me for the last time.
We're only strays.
Quote by CORT noob

Fair enough. But you would be surprised haha. Shit happens.
I've been in two, but one was just a love tap that dented my door a bit. Neither of the two times were we at fault.

First one was with my dad driving shortly after we moved to Alaska. Some 19 year old bitch was too busy talking on her cell phone to stop at a stop sign and we t-boned her at 55 mph. Sorry about the quality. All I have are regular film pics of it and no scanner, so I took one with my camera of the picture. As you can tell they had to cut the roof and door off to get my dad out. He is a big guy at 6'4" 370 pounds, but we hit hard enough that he snapped the steering column in two! I was just bruised up a bit as was the 19 year old chick, but my dad was several broken ribs, broken wrist and some internal bleeding.

My accident last winter wasn't anything special. I was turning on to our road and some military guy new to the area didn't realize that 10 inches of compacted snow is really slippery when you slam on your breaks 20 feet from a stop sign. He slid right on through and dented my drivers side door up pretty good, but he wasn't going but maybe 15 mph, so it didn't hurt either of us.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I feel like crap. No one else here had been at fault...

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

And I've got the papers to prove I wasn't. I'm a good driver.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I was at fault.
We're only strays.
Page 1 of 2