Well,I'm pretty sure evryone here has heard of the bases of a relationship,but I'm not 100% sure what exactley they are.
I don't want to ask anyone I know in real life because they'll start assuming things and/or asking questions about me and my girlfriend.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Couldn't tell you. Maybe Google has the answer... or ask your parents... Infact I demand you go and ask your parents right now
do you mean basis?

i.e. love trust and friendship?

bases means like, the bottom.

like the bases of your shoes.
the 4 f's

french
feel
finger
f*ck
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

my girlfriend said a dirty sanchez counts as a foul
signed,
your favorite poster
1. Kissing
2. what you can do to yourself done by other people
3. what you cant do to yourself done by other people
4. sex.
Quote by GiantRaven
1st - Making out
2nd - Fingering/Handjobs
3rd - Oral
4th - Sex

Eh

Thanks.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by GrungeBeatle
the 4 f's

french
feel
finger
f*ck

Perfectly stated.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
you're right
my girlfriend said anal was a foul but i lied.
signed,
your favorite poster
But anal isn't a baseball term.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by GiantRaven
No, thats anal

I thought anal was worth 3 points?
Really, what I've learned from my 25 years on earth is there is only 1 key ingredient in any relationship... Communication. That's all it takes.. anything beyond that is covered by communication. If you can communicate effectively with each other with out keeping secrets, holding grudges, etc. you can survive anything.

Quick example, my brother and his wife argue a lot... not ALL the time but fairly often. Some might say "Ah, they are going to get divorced" but I've seen how they handle it, and they handle it just like an argument should be handled, party A brings up issue, party B explains/refutes/whatever, and they go back and forth like so until the air is clear, no name calling, no holding back what they really feel. And in the end, it works itself out and neither of them is left feeling like they didn't speak their mind or got screwed out of something.

anyways yea, good luck m8
Quote by chillbeast
Really, what I've learned from my 25 years on earth is there is only 1 key ingredient in any relationship... Communication. That's all it takes.. anything beyond that is covered by communication. If you can communicate effectively with each other with out keeping secrets, holding grudges, etc. you can survive anything.

Quick example, my brother and his wife argue a lot... not ALL the time but fairly often. Some might say "Ah, they are going to get divorced" but I've seen how they handle it, and they handle it just like an argument should be handled, party A brings up issue, party B explains/refutes/whatever, and they go back and forth like so until the air is clear, no name calling, no holding back what they really feel. And in the end, it works itself out and neither of them is left feeling like they didn't speak their mind or got screwed out of something.

Thats good to know
Quote by chillbeast

WTF does that have to do with TS feeling his lady friends bajingo?

Quote by GiantRaven
This game is so confusing >_<

Tell me about it man, there was me thinking I'd won, then the police turn up and I end up locked in a cage where people take turns to get 3 points, gona have to read up on the rules really
Quote by guitardude34875
this is exactly why i quit playin baseball!!!!!!!!

gay
signed,
your favorite poster
Yeal calm down, the bases are merely ways for guys to talk about what went on while the other guys weren't there . No need for relationship advice here.
Quote by Bennetts_strat

About that...what base would it technically if I played with her boobs?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by wemonir
gay

hows that gay? plz enlighten me
EDIT: o thats right, you probably can't since your so retarded the only dis you can think of is gay, homophobic freak, and btw, im straight
Quote by guitardude34875
hows that gay? plz enlighten me

it was a joke
the thread refers to sexual activity with a female and likens them to bases in a baseball game
then you said you don't play baseball anymore
it was a joke

MY EDIT: ah no
signed,
your favorite poster
Second base is boob grabbin'. Jeez, have any of you watched TV or movies?

Also, anal counts as a grand slam
Quote by We'realltoBlame
About that...what base would it technically if I played with her boobs?

second base
"feel"

of course theres certain rules for how much clothing there can be, some purists say it must be skin on skin, but it really doesnt matter
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by wemonir
my girlfriend said a dirty sanchez counts as a foul

How to respond?!?

i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Bennetts_strat

Yea I just realized that the TS didn't misspell "basis" he meant bases as in 1st 2nd 3rd...

I fail