on Sunday i uploaded a tab for the song Perfect Insanity by Disturbed. Its a re-make of one of their realllllly old songs that never got officially produced. It was released 3 days ago.

Before i uploaded my tab i noticed that there was already 1 tab for the song. And that tab was for the older version of the song. I followed the proper standards for making the guitar tab, but i see today that it got denied.

So my question is, is there a way to inquire exactly why it got denied? Or should i just re-submit it and pray for the best?
I know this isn't any help but I've submitted perfectly good tabs myself that I don't understand why they got denied and never will. All I can say is try to resubmit it and good luck.
if theres already a 5 star tab it's gonna get rejected
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Same guys. i tried to upload a perfectly good RHCP tab. It got denied.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
well i re-submitted it with the word "remake" in the title...hopefully that makes a difference
Quote by ChaoticVengence
if theres already a 5 star tab it's gonna get rejected

Which is pretty crap, because I've seen many 5 star tabs with 2 ratings and then the two people people admitted it had errors in the comments!

Terrible system in my opinion.
I want to know how to make a tab so i can submit it. I know how a tab works but cant find a thing for making tabs on UG so can anyone help me?
If you think it's been mistakenly denied you could try PMing Dyuha. Also try reading his blog - there's quite a bit of info there about submissions.

Quote by Denomoses
I want to know how to make a tab so i can submit it. I know how a tab works but cant find a thing for making tabs on UG so can anyone help me?

Which type of tab? If you just mean a text one then... you type it. There's a template here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/submit/guitar_tabs_template.txt

If you mean Power Tab or Guitar Pro then you'll need those programs to make a tab.
Quote by Denomoses

Yeah its this crazy new thing called a keyboard
The type of tab I mean is a guitar tab and if your talking about the submit your tab section then Im not really sure how that thing works but I know you make a tab with a keyboard so you dont have to remind me.
I have submitted a tab now because i realised how to make one and am waiting on a reply.
Leave it, it probably was denied cause the tab was crappy or they couldnt be bothered to allow it lol
Now reformed after extended ban!

Gaye for Haye