Ok, so i like talking to people while playing guitar, but i noticed how much more fun it is if you play little riffs at the end of your sentences or after a joke, after you mention something really bad etc that just suits teh mood.

Anyone know any awesome riffs to add dramatic/comedic effects to your conversations?
i do that allllll the time

people might be talking about something like leaving some dirty plates in the sink and i'll start playing really dramatic stuff and get faster and the conversation will turn into a full on argument, its so much fun!
just do a little:

0-3-5-653-0

should sound like dun dun dun deedly duuuhhh

or the little shred riff in Bark at the moon where it goes:

4-------5--------2-------4~
-2-2-2---2-2-2---2-2-2
Quote by whatadrag
just do a little:

0-3-5-653-0

-2-2-2---2-2-2---2-2-2

those are good
5-0-0-2-0-4-5 of course.
And occasionally the Asian thing which I do in power chords on my ukulele for extra effect.
Quote by grampastumpy
5-0-0-2-0-4-5 of course.
And occasionally the Asian thing which I do in power chords on my ukulele for extra effect.

i play that as

A-2----------1-2-
E---2-2-4-2------
g string a slide to b play gsharp on little e then slide to A sharp then play g then slide to a then play f sharp then i useally end in a em chord.. or you could just start playing free bird
I always love doing this. I have a little "wat wat wahhhh" I do with diminished chords every time a friend screws something up or otherwise gets owned, that gets some people rolling.

Quote by whatadrag
just do a little:

0-3-5-653-0

-2-2-2---2-2-2---2-2-2

Your signature is retarded. Or, I fail at sarcasm.