Page 1 of 2
Yeah, so Friday report cards go out, and found out I made an 80 or 81 in honors geometry . I'm pretty dissapointed in myself, but my dad, he will have a heart attack. He yells at me for every little thing, even when I make a B.

So, what I've decided to do is to wait till Wednesday, and as soon as I get home tell him, receive the yelling/mocking, goto my room then goto church, so he can cool down. I'm sure that I'll be everything-less for a long while, so what should I do these next few days? Anything you think I can say to him to get him to cool down/not get me to be amish for a long time?

UPDATE: My final grade thanks to homework is 84.... still a C, by 1 point, but he's still not gonna be any indifferent, he's yelling like a prick right now. Just 3 more years, maybe less, then I'm out of here.
Gods I Feel Old.
Last edited by TrP6 SeNiLe at Mar 11, 2008,
go on UG. we're interesting...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by TrP6 SeNiLe
Yeah, so Friday report cards go out, and found out I made an 80 or 81 in honors geometry . I'm pretty dissapointed in myself, but my dad, he will have a heart attack. He yells at me for every little thing, even when I make a B.

So, what I've decided to do is to wait till Wednesday, and as soon as I get home tell him, receive the yelling/mocking, goto my room then goto church, so he can cool down. I'm sure that I'll be everything-less for a long while, so what should I do these next few days? Anything you think I can say to him to get him to cool down/not get me to be amish for a long time?

k.

the pit does not approve
Quote by AlecMag
go on UG. we're interesting...

I would, but I know he wouldn't let me use the computer, either.
Gods I Feel Old.
i get the same thing from my mom....

just enjoy the day you have and then suck it up be a man (or woman) and tell him
NEW BTBAM 2009

NEW NECROPHAGIST 2009

NEW NILE 2009

NEW BEHEMOTH 2009

Have Xbox Live?
Gamer Tag: BehemothCm
Quote by Xeus
play...the guitar?

Such a rare suggestion on this site, i was going to recomend DOOM.
Quote by maccas666
Such a rare suggestion on this site, i was going to recomend DOOM.

Nice bro
Aint **** you can't learn at school that you can't learn in DOOM 3
before wednesday, make up some story about how you lost/broke your guitar, so you can hide it and he won't take it away on wednesday. hell, maybe he'll even go easy on you because of your loss.
tell your dad to stop being such a little bitch about it and have him realise that 80's are good marks.
just fail and see his reaction
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
is an 80 or an 81 bad?

i don't understand your grading system and ****. someone care to splain?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
tl;dr

But have sex with a 50 year old.

Umm, I hate to be a n00b, but what does tl;dr mean?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by black007hawk2
Umm, I hate to be a n00b, but what does tl;dr mean?

Too long, didn't read.
your dads grading system sux

TrP6 SeNiLe, u got some splainin' to do(how does your grading system work)

p.s. your dads a weird-o

heres a solution:shoot him
Quote by maccas666
Too long, didn't read.

Thanks for explaining that. *gives maccas666 an E-beer*

Drink up.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
I suggest telling him you got a 60. Then when he gets mad, tell him you got the 80, he shouldnt be AS mad. But your dad sounds like a tight ass. My parents would be "disappointed" when i didnt get good grades...in grade school. Then i grew a pair of nuts and they dealt with anything better than a C.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Dont you get 10 pts extra for honors courses anyway?

NO. we get 3 points extra. You must have really hard honors courses.

play...the guitar?

it will be taken when he finds out about the 80. like I said im gonna be amish for awhile.

before wednesday, make up some story about how you lost/broke your guitar, so you can hide it and he won't take it away on wednesday. hell, maybe he'll even go easy on you because of your loss.

They are in plain view, and he wouldn't care, he'd be happy if my electrics broke,... on second thought, my acoustic too.

tell your dad to stop being such a little bitch about it and have him realise that 80's are good marks.
lol I'd never hear the end of it if I did so. And there's no arguing with him. He's automatically right. He said so.

just fail and see his reaction
It'd almost be worth watching at the risk of everything I own. But no....

is an 80 or an 81 bad? i don't understand your grading system and ****. someone care to splain?
100-93=A 92-85/84=B 84/85-79/80=C 79-70=D anything lower F
Gods I Feel Old.
Quote by black007hawk2
Thanks for explaining that. *gives maccas666 an E-beer*

Drink up.

That is also a n00bish thing to say
dude your grading system sucks. In high school mine was 100-90=A 90-80=B 80-70=C 70-60=D anything lower an F. And we got 5 extra points (i think, maybe ten, but i'm pretty sure only 5) for honors classes.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
man whats with the ****ty dads in this forum
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by TrP6 SeNiLe
NO. we get 3 points extra. You must have really hard honors courses.

Oh, In my high school i think we get 5 or 10 for honors and 10 or AP. Im not ure tho, cuz im only in 8th, but i take Algebra 2 next year, and i know i get 5 extra for that.
Quote by RiseAgainst
dude your grading system sucks. In high school mine was 100-90=A 90-80=B 80-70=C 70-60=D anything lower an F. And we got 5 extra points (i think, maybe ten, but i'm pretty sure only 5) for honors classes.

LOL. Ours in Canada is:

80-100 is an A
70-79 is a B
60-69 is a C

etc.

You guys both suck.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by maccas666
That is also a n00bish thing to say

I wasn't trying to get sigged or anything, FYI. I was just trying to express my thanks.

*takes back E-beer*

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by pumpkins_rule
LOL. Ours in Canada is:

80-100 is an A
70-79 is a B
60-69 is a C

etc.

You guys both suck.

My dad still gets pissed if I don't get a 90 average....
Quote by black007hawk2
I wasn't trying to get sigged or anything, FYI. I was just trying to express my thanks.

*takes back E-beer*

bastard!
Quote by maccas666
bastard!

Hey, it was my beer in the first place.

... oh, and sigged.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Page 1 of 2