so whats up with the visual sound speaker grill thing?? does it really work? has anyone tried doing something like that to their amp? if so how? just want to kno if theres a huge difference with those cone things
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
If I could post the "Lol wut," pear, I would. But could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

i think hes talking about that visual sound amp that is supposed to disperse the sound better so it sounds more full. im not too sure about any of it though looks like a regular amp to me.
That thing on their Workhorse amps?
Basically the same thing as a Weber Beam Blocker, or any other of the various speaker grill sound diffusers.

You can get the same basic effect by taping some sort of material on the front to prevent that "ice pick" effect. You can just place your guitar case in front, tape a CD right in front of your speaker's center, some sort of plastic PVC material...anything.
Quote by forsaknazrael
That thing on their Workhorse amps?
Basically the same thing as a Weber Beam Blocker, or any other of the various speaker grill sound diffusers.

You can get the same basic effect by taping some sort of material on the front to prevent that "ice pick" effect. You can just place your guitar case in front, tape a CD right in front of your speaker's center, some sort of plastic PVC material...anything.

Kinda irrelevant to this thread but I think you just answered a question I've had myself for a while about why Joe Bonamassa always has his guitar case right in front of his amp..