whats the biggest rush you've ever had ?

every 2 years i go to orlando on holiday .. and my dad has a friend who stays in florida somewhere.

anyway we went to his house away down the other side of florida and went out on his jetski out in the ocean.

was AMAZING !!!

EDIT : WAS KEY WEST HE STAYED
Last edited by SweetBabyJames1 at Mar 10, 2008,
I was snowboarding in the Rocky Mountains and I fell down a really, really steep slope.

It was intense.
RUNNING FORM BULLS!

It's fun and presents possible chance of death, go try it in the middle of nowhere with no tree's/fences to hide behind, i pormise it will be the single most important experience of your life.
paintballing...damn its so much fun
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by maccas666
RUNNING FORM BULLS!

It's fun and presents possible chance of death, go try it in the middle of nowhere with no tree's/fences to hide behind, i pormise it will be the single most important experience of your life.

i would love to do that thing in spain they do .. running with the bulls in pamplona .. looks amazing !!!

The 300 foot tall Skycoaster is located in Kissimmee, Florida. It's the tallest SkyCoaster in the world. = i have also done that - amazing.
Anytime your breaking a law...running from the cops anything along those lines, pretty exhilerating.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
Anytime your breaking a law...running from the cops anything along those lines, pretty exhilerating.

Yeah that is a pretty great feeling.

When you get caught it's as if all your hopes and dreams just pounded your fucking chest.

Getting away is great though