i am going to start saving for a new spider iii amp soon and i just wanted to know if it was worth going for the 30watt. but i wanted to know if it was worth saving up for the 30 watt. is it that much of a difference? i have a cheap ibanez starter pack amp now so anything is better than that though lol. thanks
You should know better by now than to ask that question. Especially on this particular forum.

Please, don't get a Spider unless it has Valve in the name.

If you can't afford anything better, get the Roland Cube 20X. It will still be a MUCH better amp.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
what's up with these spider threads popping up out of nowhere.

Well anyways the 15 watter is good for beginners.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
get the 15 watt, either that or get a roland cube
Quote by Glimsom
Well, there was that horrible accident with Metallica, where the entire band had their Metal amputated. =P
Roland Cube 30. Spider SS' suck, the valve on the otherhand is sick.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
yea i was originally looking at the cube 20x. but then my friend recommended a spider iii. but i didnt realize how many spider haters there were here >.< i i have an ibanez rg370dx that im playing through it.
Quote by RPGoof
Neither, get a cube

Don't listen to these people, play both and see what you like.

I personally hate Cubes but love Spiders, you might be the same.