Page 1 of 2
Alright I know the last thing you guys want is another insecure teenager asking how the ladies like it thread but to bad:

How much does weight affect your attraction to a male? Would you not date someone overweight or just not be atracted to them at first?

Males can awnser the question about females and homosexuals can do as they please.
Guys tend to care more about girls being fat than girls care about guys.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
As a homosexual, i believe that fat is awesome, it's just additional pressure.

I concur, wait WHAT!?

*runs*

Honestly kid, if you're fat, get a tattoo on your gut saying "pobody's nerfect" you will draw the ladies in garunteed.
Eye Dee Kay
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Gunpowder

I DATED A FAT CHICK
Dude i was one night and i saw this really big guy ( i dont mean to sound mean) not just that but ugly too and he had a real nice girl ( like 7/10 ) with him and i thought to every man in the world ... there is hope.

BTW im hetero .... and a dude.
Quote by maccas666
Honestly kid, if you're fat, get a tattoo on your gut saying "pobody's nerfect" you will draw the ladies in garunteed.

Lol Murderface referance.
i am a girl and the only thing that i have never been able to get over is smelling bad,but being fatt doesnt mean being unattractive and most girls dont care about it very much at all.
it depends on how fat...I mean...a little fat isn't bad, but when it gets excessive it can get gross.
EDITh and I am a girl by the way
Quote by lila_kaninchen
i am a girl and the only thing that i have never been able to get over is smelling bad,but being fatt doesnt mean being unattractive and most girls dont care about it very much at all.

Ah but wud you date a fattt guy??
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I wouldn't date a fat chick, but I would date a curvy chick.

I have dated a fat chick, but i avoided sexy time.
Quote by maccas666
I DATED A FAT CHICK

Did she have a good personality?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
theres a guy at my school whos about the size of sherman clumps little brother [nutty professor] and hes dating a girl who could easily grow up to be an underwear model. you have hope.
Quote by Gunpowder

A turn on for me is when I can't lift the girl up.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Gunpowder

Yes, but the thought of sex was just god-awful.
im a girl.. and um.. if a guy is "big" I might not be attracted to him at first. but I mean, if I like him... what's wrong with giving it a try? anyway, guys do care.. I'm curvy.. I mean, I have puerto rican ascendance, and I'm mexican.. so.. one time a guy told me that if I liked exercising, and I went like.. yeah, but he told me that I should get some excercise.. he actually told me that he liked thin (not just thin but skelleton-like girls) ... never EVER dated him again

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Well, if said male wasn't such a fatass, you wouldn't have to ask this.

Go tell this male to exercise.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by pawm24
im a girl.. and um.. if a guy is "big" I might not be attracted to him at first. but I mean, if I like him... what's wrong with giving it a try? anyway, guys do care.. I'm curvy.. I mean, I have puerto rican ascendance, and I'm mexican.. so.. one time a guy told me that if I liked exercising, and I went like.. yeah, but he told me that I should get some excercise.. he actually told me that he liked thin (not just thin but skelleton-like girls) ... never EVER dated him again

You're puerto-rican/mexican? Hmm... +500 profile views. I love latin girls.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
You're puerto-rican/mexican? Hmm... +500 profile views. I love latin girls.

haha this is actually my sister's profile.. but she's puerto rican - mexican too.. only.. 14 haha

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Wulphy
Well, if said male wasn't such a fatass, you wouldn't have to ask this.

Go tell this male to exercise.

I excercise every day except ive been getting really tired lately. Just have to suck it up I guess and go run some more
Quote by pawm24

*Checks out your profile picture*

Someone told you you needed to exercise? That's one of the top four most ridiculous things I've heard today.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by TheOperator
I excercise every day except ive been getting really tired lately. Just have to suck it up I guess and go run some more

try a different type of excercise.. boxing is really good.. and fun.. believe me

I'm a GIRL!
The girl I like is a cute little bundle of love. I call her a gordita.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by TheOperator

Go to a gym and use weights, those help as well. Oh, and drink orange juice.

I used to be fat too, so I know whats up.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
Go to a gym and use weights, those help as well. Oh, and drink orange juice.

I used to be fat too, so I know whats up.

I started going to the gym as well so now im doing light lifting. ANd orange juice is really good? Never heard that one and I thought alot of it had additives.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I've a wee belly on me and my gf loves me.

That's all I gotta say about that.

Do you talk in a scottish accent?

Thats probably why.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by TheOperator
I started going to the gym as well so now im doing light lifting. ANd orange juice is really good? Never heard that one and I thought alot of it had additives.

I dunno, my trainer told me to drink orange juice and/or cranberry juice. I prefer cranberry juice, but not many people like it.

It seemed to help me alot, because I began losing weight.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Kev_ Bass Funk
pawm 24

You Fine ( no offence....dont hurt me.. )

it's my sister profile.. and she MIGHT cyber-slap you.. haha but she likes challenges so...

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
it's my sister profile.. and she MIGHT cyber-slap you.. haha but she likes challenges so...

It would be so ****ing awesome if she went to his house and slapped him.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
It would be so ****ing awesome if she went to his house and slapped him.

hahahaha it would.. or if a hand suddenly popped out of the monitor... haha ok not funny

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Gunpowder

She probably ate it.
Quote by pawm24
hahahaha it would.. or if a hand suddenly popped out of the monitor... haha ok not funny

He would probably **** himself.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Page 1 of 2