Alright, hi guys. This is my first post here. I'm not a perfect guitar player (only been playing, self taught, for 7 months). I'm working on a piece (metal with some acoustic parts, in the vain of Opeth I suppose). This is a little riff type of thing I wrote on the acoustic. I have it tabbed on powertab, so you can check it out and comment/critique. Oh, and I don't know how to get chords to play over the notes...so I tabbed the chords at the end in the sequence where they would generally be played (albeit not perfectly).

Check it out and let me know how you feel about it. I'm working on getting a little recording of it live. I'll only really do that right now if some people enjoy it.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
you need practice in notation.. it's just math..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Could you explain what you mean? Heh, I'm kind of slow and new to all this stuff.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
it seems a little to undeveloped to really say if i liked it. the beginning arpeggios were cool sounding, but the chords at the end seemed unfinished. unless that is the sound that you were going for, i would try to add in some sort of transition, or just repeat that part again.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!
Quote by farlige-john1
you need practice in notation.. it's just math..

Yeah I can't even listen to it properley because there are to many notes in the bar and Guitar Pro will only play what the meter is set at. You need to break it up into more bars instead of one, I dnt think youll wanna just change the meter because Ive never heard a song in 35/8, it just wouldnt work well.