Page 1 of 2
What are some cool, less known clothing brands?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
http://www.johnnycupcakes.com/blog/

my friend wears that stuff.

edit: its pretty cool.

him and his girlfriend always wear the same shirts and stuff from there and NO ONE else att school wears it.

i envy him
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Mar 10, 2008,
I shop at best and less.

Imagine what kind of clothes i get there

Apart form that it is ebay.
I like clothes from Deadbolt and Remnant (which is a collection of many brands I've never heard of; Iron First, Cardboard Robot, etc) which at first glance look totally emo but don't get scared away, I found many things I liked when looking more in depth; albeit what I like is still pretty dark, weird stuff.. but none of that bleeding heart emo crap..
Last edited by Xecks13 at Mar 10, 2008,
Hm.

All the graphic t-shirts at Kohls are awesome. Everything from 'XBOX 360" to "Only Chuck Norris Can Stop Forest Fires."

EDIT: anyone know of any sites with those graphic sweatshirts? Some of them zip up fully?
i just go to LA and buy whatever i like
they got some good stuff there btw
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by GibsonRocker14

him and his girlfriend always wear the same shirts and stuff from there and NO ONE else att school wears it.

i envy him

those shirts are cool, but it's like $30+ per shirt....
Quote by fleetingillness
Ooooh johnnycupcakes sounds badass lol

I think Affliction is pretty cool.

I don't know about where you live, but Affliction is pretty big around here.

Quote by JMTrio134
Hm.

All the graphic t-shirts at Kohls are awesome. Everything from 'XBOX 360" to "Only Chuck Norris Can Stop Forest Fires."

EDIT: anyone know of any sites with those graphic sweatshirts? Some of them zip up fully?

I got that Chuck Norris one !
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by FireandFlames
those shirts are cool, but it's like $30+ per shirt....

woah ****.

just noticed.

im gonna have to ask him where he gets this dough

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
are you trying to be individual? how dare you.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Now that i think about it.

i could use some cool shirts too.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Quote by GibsonRocker14

i envy him

Ah, I know that place. Started right near me.

It's cool, but I'm not willing to shell out $35 for a T-shirt.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
why do people care so much about brands? i really dont get it, is it supposed to be a sign of superiority if you can afford the "style" thats in?

as for me, its jeans and a tee, the classic
Quote by nt1440
why do people care so much about brands? i really dont get it, is it supposed to be a sign of superiority if you can afford the "style" thats in?

as for me, its jeans and a tee, the classic

I don't care about a brand in itself.. but cool brands produce cool shirts?
How many plain HOLLISTER shirts can you see in a day..
heh,

i saw a kid at my high school with an Affliction shirt on... then i looked again. it was pretty cool.

why not just stick for the generic band shirt 'n jeans rut?
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
is $30 expensive for a t-shirt?

threadless.com has some great print tees, or just shop around at random vintage stores. you could make your own you know, my friends and i started a CubiFish label and its actually not too hard
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Not of This World (C28.com)

And 'Legion Apparel'....forgot websight, just use your freakn search bar, n buy yourself a t-shirt
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Gunpowder
It's cool, but I'm not willing to shell out $35 for a T-shirt.

You wouldn't spend $35 on a shirt? I have shirts that were more than £35
Quote by smb

Not all of us are made of money...
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by Xecks13
I don't care about a brand in itself.. but cool brands produce cool shirts?
How many plain HOLLISTER shirts can you see in a day..

well personally id just shop around at target, walmart, goodwill, and then hit up the internet for cheap (like $12) band tees.

target also sells some really nice jeans for a fair price (compared to 50 bucks for a pair at other stores which is absolutly rediculous, those jeans better suck u off)
Quote by HLrocker
Not all of us are made of money...

+100000

also, some of us find it ludicris to spend that much money on cloth to cover your body
Quote by smb

Awesome
I make my own clothes. It's kind of tough for people to have the same stuff that way.
I personaly think it's fun to get a plain white t, wear it to school n get my friends in art class to coolify it...it's advanced art, so usualy I come out with a pretty cool sharpy design that fades and bleeds out everywhere after the 1st wash...leaving me with Tie-die!
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by daeqwon10000
There's a strange religious undertone to those c28 shirts.

Yeh...but even if you dont like it (religiousness), you gotta admit they have some pretty cool stuff....if thats your style anyway

srry for doulbe post
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
dirtbag
i dont know about americca but you can't get that stuff anywhere in the uk and they have awesome designs
Sig space available, give me some praise
Are there any brands with cool designs like these that don't put their freaking name all over the clothes? I can't stand that. It's like you're paying them to advertize them...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Are there any brands with cool designs like these that don't put their freaking name all over the clothes? I can't stand that. It's like you're paying them to advertize them...

Not if your looking for American Eagle/abercrombie ****...just go to interpunk.com, and search Tshirts.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by nt1440
well personally id just shop around at target, walmart, goodwill, and then hit up the internet for cheap (like $12) band tees.

target also sells some really nice jeans for a fair price (compared to 50 bucks for a pair at other stores which is absolutly rediculous, those jeans better suck u off)

idk if your being serious or not, but 50 bucks isn't much for jeans at all, thats about the average i pay. and they also sell jeans for like $200...
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Quote by maccas666
Where do you get black zip up hoodies with no print?

American Apparel, it's a bit more expensive because it was union made but it's well worth it. My plain black one feels brand new like the day I got it and hasn't ripped. It's stretched out on me though because people trying to wear it and it's not supposed to fit them. Hopefully, I'll order a ton of plain shirts from AA and start printing my own.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by rhcpwhitey
idk if your being serious or not, but 50 bucks isn't much for jeans at all, thats about the average i pay. and they also sell jeans for like $200...

Once again, not all of us are made of money...or for that matter shop at AE, off brand jeans 4TheWin!
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by rhcpwhitey

i was being serious, i see 50 bucks for pants to be outrageous when i can get nice jeans for 15

also, im in a family of 5 with one kid in college and twins (me and my sis) going off to college in a year, we dont have alot of money
Page 1 of 2