I was debating wether or not 2 get it cuz(even though I like Motley Crue)Nikki Sixx is a bassist and im a guitarist.I read Slashes biography.But didnt know if a bassists would appeal 2 me.Since youve read it do u think it matters that much?
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

1. learn to spell diaries right
2. That has to be one of the greatest books ever written
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Schools should also teach you the difference between 2 and too and to.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really bad day. But yes I agree with you, it is a damn fine book
i haven't read the book but i watched his show on fuse... that was awesome
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Wanting to check this out, never been a big Nikki fan but, more into the crue as a hole, is it gripping reading?
Dirt was more than enough, enjoyed the stories but by the end of the book I was thinking 'these guys are dicks', with the exception of Mick
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by slash457
I was debating wether or not 2 get it cuz(even though I like Motley Crue)Nikki Sixx is a bassist and im a guitarist.I read Slashes biography.But didnt know if a bassists would appeal 2 me.Since youve read it do u think it matters that much?

It shouldn't matter at all.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Read Motley Crue - "The Dirt" aswell.. Best book ever.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
I borrowed it from the library, and it was awesome. Read it in like three nights, cause I couldn't put it away. And I'm generally a book hater!
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by slash457

most of it doesnt even have to do with wat instrument u play
it's about drugs and how it makes his life miserable.

So,its a no.
Quote by slash457

i am reading Alex James from blur's autobiography and it is about a bassist.
Good book that is aswell

I wouldn't mind the Nikki Sixx bok but i need to finish a Breif History Of Time First lol
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by slash457

Did I read that right? You won't buy a book because a bassist wrote it?

Jesus...

Anyway, it's a great book, gives a better insight into what Nikki was going through at the time.
I'd rather read a different book. I like to keep **** rock out of my life as much as possible.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Ive been wanting to read this book, read some stuff in it and it sounds crazy. im also a fan of nikki sixx
Quote by Tyranus-3121
Ive been wanting to read this book, read some stuff in it and it sounds crazy. im also a fan of nikki sixx

I bet you're jealous of Ozzy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.