Page 1 of 2
IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THE BAD GRAMMER USED IN THE TITLE...DONT POST ABOUT IT CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS. thank you.

Anyone else hate your job? I hate my job more than I hate raisen bran cereal....
Yeh, this thread is basicly to rant and let off steam if your among those of us who have suck-ish jobs, and me being the TS, will go first...(its only right)

I work at a Sonic Drive-in...I burn the crap outa myself on a daily basis, being forced to pull food out of 400 degree grease/throw burgers on a grill, ect., while haveing my manager scream at me constantly...also I get called in at the last minuit to work odd hours all the time...yeh it sucks, my rants over tho

so rant away...or dis me for ranting, whatever floats your ship.
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Last edited by HLrocker at Mar 11, 2008,
lucky bastard...I want to work at a music store, but I'm not experienced enough
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
1. It is hate your job, you're not alone.
2. Raisin Bran is total win, if you're not 11.
3. You burn yourself due to user error.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I work at a Chick-Fil-A in a busy mall. It's not bad. Since it's so busy, I only work register, so I don't have to deal with greasy nasty cooking (though Chick-Fil-A is relatively good in that department anyway... at least mine is).
The medium is the message!
Quote by i have to pee

1.I'm 16, I could give a **** about grammer, thanks tho
2.Raisin bran is ****...pop tarts for the win!
3.Burning is inevitable, you would understand if you workd there I geuse...
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker

I work at a Sonic Drive-in...I burn the crap outa myself on a daily basis, being forced to pull food out of 400 degree grease/throw burgers on a grill, ect., while haveing my manager scream at me constantly...also I get called in at the last minuit to work odd hours all the time...yeh it sucks, my rants over tho

Tongs??

Quote by HLrocker

so rant away...or dis me for ranting, whatever floats your ship.

U SUCK
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
I teach little kids at an art school. Probably the best job in the world, honestly.
Who dat?
Quote by i have to pee

for number three, that could be due to a bad human factor design. trust me, they are all over the place, ecspecially in the workplace
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I love my job. Thought I would rub that in.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I'm an ump for baseball during the season.

Meh.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by shakes23
Tongs??

U SUCK

No tongs, it slows the process, there for pisses off the manager...we do pull the food out of the greese in the basket we put it in, but it's still got burning greese on it.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
I wash dishes and scrub pots and pans in a kitchen for $13 an hour..... great fun

EDIT: Oh but I only work 12 hours a week so it's not as bad as it could be.... I'm skint though
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
i wish i could even get hired right now

im 16 and still cant get a job for some reason
Quote by HLrocker
No tongs, it slows the process, there for pisses off the manager...we do pull the food out of the greese in the basket we put it in, but it's still got burning greese on it.

New Job? Not Sonic.

Kill Manager?
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Quote by Callum89
I wash dishes and scrub pots and pans in a kitchen for $13 an hour..... great fun

I do that in addition to cleaning/cooking for 6.50
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker

He's from australia, so thirteen dollars isn't worth as much as it sounds.
Quote by Vermintide

1. i happen to LOVE raisin bran cereal.
2. don't feel bad if you've always wanted to be a guitar teacher; i was one for a while and it wasn't all that great. i actually ended up kind of dreading it every day, because i had to come up with plans and stuff to teach my students boring, basic techniques that they couldn't seem to get down because they never practiced.
Quote by shakes23
New Job? Not Sonic.

Kill Manager?

Been trying too, and I'm scared if I kill my manager, he'll fire me, leaveing me with no income to pay my bills.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker

6.50? I guess I can feel a bit better but a guy who I work with that does the same job gets like $21 an hour because he's older than me... damn being 18

EDIT:
Quote by shakes23
He's from australia, so thirteen dollars isn't worth as much as it sounds.

$13 AUS is like $12 US I think.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at Mar 10, 2008,
I work at a restaurant currently, as a chef. Burns are inevitable, so that sucks.
It gets insanely busy, so that sucks.
I have to work most Friday/Saturday nights, so that sucks.

But the people I work with are great? It kinda balances itself out.
I like my job, I work as an assistant for a radiant floor heating/plumbing contractor and get $12.50/hr
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Quote by monkeyguitar78
I work at a restaurant currently, as a chef. Burns are inevitable, so that sucks.
It gets insanely busy, so that sucks.
I have to work most Friday/Saturday nights, so that sucks.

But the people I work with are great? It kinda balances itself out.

I know what you mean..1 outa every 3 people that work there aren't complete douche bags, so some days it's not so bad depending on who's working.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Don't talk **** about Raisin Bran.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
I worked at McDonalds.
I hated it, i quit.
Simple as that.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
i run a covers band and teach music...love it actually even tho im never going to be rich. just dont have kids and enjoy life rather than being a rat in the race.
I actually didn't mind Sonic when I worked there, but I was a carhop, so we get a bit more money.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Well I got a new job at a grocery store cloer to home.

My job was to clean up the place and do carts

I could finish my job in 30mins then I do nothing for the rest of the day... seems cool?

No not cool, day went by so slow and I'm by myself all the time and I get lonely. The store managers are reall asses too. Won't let me talk and get pissed off when I do. At my other job we talk all we want and time flies.

So I quit after 4 days. Well not really quit just havent showed up for like 5 shifts so far but the other day they called me in to see if I can work lmao

My friend got a job there and he told me " **** you man, since your'e not showing up they're making me do YOUR job!" hahaha He says hes gonna quit to if thats the case for much longer.

Gone back to my old job, which is way further but totally worth it

BTW what's everyones starting pay? SOmeone here said they made $6.50/hr. My job starts off at $8.50
I work at Old Country Buffet(anyone know what it is?) It's not a horrible job, but I work so many odd shifts, like 3 hour shifts, 2 hour, 4, ect. One time I came in for 45 minutes and they sent me home? Working dishroom for really long shifts at times suck pretty hard.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Steel8909
BTW what's everyones starting pay? SOmeone here said they made $6.50/hr. My job starts off at $8.50

$8.00 for a job I'll start next month.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Well i havent got a proper job but i deliver papers, it takes 3 hours to do so that means i get paid about $2:30 an hour. After 4 years of doing this i get a pay decrease so i quit.Anyone would
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by The Rambler
I work at a Chick-Fil-A in a busy mall. It's not bad. Since it's so busy, I only work register, so I don't have to deal with greasy nasty cooking (though Chick-Fil-A is relatively good in that department anyway... at least mine is).

That's sweet. Ben Folds used to work at a Chick-Fil-A.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by sean_etc
Well i havent got a proper job but i deliver papers, it takes 3 hours to do so that means i get paid about $2:30 an hour. After 4 years of doing this i get a pay decrease so i quit.Anyone would

I had a paper job, started at £15 a week (working 6 days a week like 2 - 3 hrs a day) then when I left after 4 years I was getting £18 a week. It's at £20 a week now I think. Now I'm getting $13 AUS an hour.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Callum89

EDIT: Oh but I only work 12 hours a week so it's not as bad as it could be.... I'm skint though

13 an hour! do you guys need work?

Also, i work a kitchen. I dishwash, But i get to make my own food and have free drinks, so it's pretty good... Plus all the kitchen staff know each other.
13 AUD an hour at McDonalds. Not such a horrid job. But still. Anyone who works there a decent amount of time is more likely to get a job elsewhere alot easier.

Oh. And 13 AUD is about 12 US dollars.
EDIT: Someone already said that but.
Hurp De Durp
Last edited by Symphonic_Chaos at Mar 11, 2008,
Page 1 of 2