on another forum i use for local music, a guy has posted the text from a letter he found on the street which seems to be a junkies love letter

another member suggested putting it to music, so i grabbed the acoustic and came out for a random laugh

with this have a listen its on my profile,

ill post up the letter if you want
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
yeah put up the letter
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Alright Babe, How ye doing darlin? Its about 8am sunday night and i'm f*cking bored to death. I can't stop thinking about friday, only five days to go! I can't wait to see you babe, really miss you like f*ck so roll on friday morning eh Laura. You better be at the gate to meet me on friday 9-9.30, then we can go home for a dynamite ride! I'm choking for ye, so ye know you're in for it- I'm just dying to do the business bounce all over ye. I was raging that dafftie phoned your mum telling her you are in the jail, what the f*ck does that have anything to do with ANYTHING in our relationship. He's pratically stalking ye, and i'm f*cking getting sick of him. I hope that you are moving in to the flat so ye can move out of that **** hole. If you move in, put a form in for a CCG and say you've got your own flat and you'll get a grant for a few hunner. But i just want you to move in wi me so we're together. I'm really glad you're on the meth, i hope that you don't go too high, you only need 30-40ml plus. If you want to try for a baby you really have to think about that, i know i would love to have a wee boy or girl to you, i'd be the best dad. Darlin', i was hoping you'd keep your Vallies for me on friday and you know you'll get zimos fae me. Babe, i'm 100% getting your name tattooed on my chest, hope you get mine on yours too. I'm just chilling to Dance Anthems and i'm Horny, Horny, Horny, just came on to f*ck. I'm pure sex pested up to the max, can't wait for your nice hot tasting p*ssy. Mmmm... I'm going to lick your cl*t for ages.....
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
wow...