So this lesbian couple is tired of weird looks while out camping and they decide to create a camping getaway where lesbians don't need to feel oppressed. They created it Camp Lick-A-Lotta, and they had a plan to lease land for 12 months and then buy it after they raised enough money to have the campsite run independantly. After 8 months, the man leasing the land decided to end the lease because he didn't like the name of the camp, saying it was too sexually oriented.

What do you think about the whole deal with the name?
Last edited by dudius at Mar 10, 2008,
I wish I could've gone.

Edit: After seeing some pictures on their website, I don't think I would want to be there.

Not exactly the hot, sexy lesbians I was hoping for.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 10, 2008,
Sounds fun.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I think the man will let them lease it again after carefully installing hidden cameras.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by blackflag49
Are you one of those lesbians?

Are you saying there is women in this sausage fest!?
even the butch lesbians? cuz really, its like most lesbians like everything about men except for the penis.
Your avatar has been used 10000000000 times before man, now it's very old and boring. So stop thrusting already.

And I think the guy might be somewhat homophobic.
i'd camp there
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by sum_ugly_man

i dont think homophobic, just that people dont wanna be like "oooh yeah, we went to camp Lick a lotta last weekend and had a blast!" he wants financial advancement, and with a name like that he probably doesnt think he'll get it

they might as well call it Camp Lick My Twat
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Your avatar has been used 10000000000 times before man, now it's very old and boring. So stop thrusting already.

What the hell? It's like anyone who doesn't like something about homosexuality isn't instantly a homophobe. A homophobic is a person that is afraid of homosexuals. There is nothing wrong with the man's dislike of the name. It is a really stupid name.
Quote by C O B H C
I wish I could've gone.

Edit: After seeing some pictures on their website, I don't think I would want to be there.

Not exactly the hot, sexy lesbians I was hoping for.

Wait...you mean that's not dude on the right?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.