Ive seen memes in alot of places outside of the internet, but now teachers at school? My german teacher has a picture of an evil cat and a good cat fighting in an epic battle on his desktop, like the lolcats, but with no words. Some of his more advanced classes made videos (in german) and many had lolcats... one in particular I think came from UG. The video was talking about how Gibsons were the best guitars, and at the end they had the facepalm picture with the guy from star trek.
Another one was a commercial for Icy Hot. It was talking about how great it was, but dont rub it on your "Danger Zone". It was a picture of a girl in a bikini with a square around her va-jayjay that said "DANGER!"

So, anyone here noticed things like this in real life?
not far enough. bad jokes must go into infinity...
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
UG didn't invent these lolcats. AND everyone "using these internet memes" are actual people on their computers...

"Oh no robots running teh intrawebs makesing peepul in RL uses memes!"
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
yes, of course.

My math teacher is obsessed with McRolling people who get problems wrong
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Apparently the OP is distressed by these few kids who broke an unwritten rule on how internet "memes" must remain an electronic signal.
I left longcat on my chemistry class's whiteboard.

I got bored.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Could it possibly be this picture, but without the frame?

While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Assface137
yes, of course.

My math teacher is obsessed with McRolling people who get problems wrong

well my math teacher is obsessed with Rick Rolling people who get problems wrong...
Quote by lateraluspiral
not far enough. bad jokes must go into infinity...

I take it you havn't heard of dennis leary.
Quote by holden93
Could it possibly be this picture, but without the frame?

Yup.

I guess I shouldnt have said they went to far, I was just suprised seeing someone in real life use stuff like this, especially a teacher
Quote by captainjackass
Yup.

I guess I shouldnt have said they went to far, I was just suprised seeing someone in real life use stuff like this, especially a teacher

Because teachers have no lives and don't use the internet am I right?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...