Okay, i wause with my guitar teacher Jim Seales from the band shenandoah... i asked him, "Can you play through the fire and flames ny DragonForce" He told me... its proven that its actually impossible to play that song. Dragonforce actually played it very slowly and speed it up with a computer program. How many of yall were aware of this?
Wow... you are one of the stupidest people I've ever meant. It's perfectly possible to play, Dragon Force just sucks so hard they can't. I'm sure Malmsteen or possibly Vai could pull it off after a bit of practice with it.
Don't they play it live? I have no idea if they sped it up on the album or not...I'm just curious if there's any truth behind this.
HaHaHaHa!
i don't think it was sped up, that always changes the pitch, and makes it sound funny, but it was recorded in small exerpts and pieced together, cause those guys can't pull it off. there are guitarrists who can play it though, and many who can play faster.
Quote by mix.lunar
Wow... you are one of the stupidest people I've ever meant. It's perfectly possible to play, Dragon Force just sucks so hard they can't. I'm sure Malmsteen or possibly Vai could pull it off after a bit of practice with it.

i'm sure none of them would actually waste prescious time playing good songs to play that peice of crap, and yes i believe they speed it up, they screw up so much live (aparently, i've never seen and dont' want to see them)
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i believe they have it double tracked on the recording, but they play a watered down version live

either way i find it annoying
ok... My teacher showed me the actual version of it and used the same program as they did... there are certain *sections* that are impossible
Might have just been your teachers excuse for not being able to play it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1