I am using an rp250 as a DI box and it only has an a-b USB cable spot, so firewire is out of the question. It is running through Amplitube (Modeling Software), and it has around a half second to a second of delay between the time I hit the strings and when the sound comes through my headphones, or amp.
Is there any way I can decrease the latency?
I'm sure there's a setting in Amplitube that you can adjust the settings latency. Also, do you have USB 2.0?
The RP250 is only USB 1.1 so you're going to have a little bit.

Not familiar with this pedal, but if there are drivers for it, there should be some way to adjust the buffer size and sample rate.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic
Get a cheap mixer - even four channel will do. I assume the RP250 has a 1/4" out that can go to an amp or a mixer, yes? Run that into the mixer and then the mixer out to the computer. Turn off the monitoring in your software. Run a line from your sound card to another track (or a stereo pair) to your mixer. Run the mixer out to a pair of speakers.

So....

IN:
1 - guitar
2 - something else
3 - return from computer L
4 - return from computer R

OUT:
1 - guitar to input L of sound card
2 - something else to input R of sound card
3 - L out to speakers
4 - R out to speakers.

There are many easy ways of routing all this, but this is a good simple start. Grand total = about $50.

Easy zero-latency monitoring!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Or you can plug the stereo outputs to the line in...is there a setting for Amplitube to deal with your guitar that way?
The ASIO4ALL drivers will let you do that.
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic