My isp decimator comes tomorrow, and im a little confused where to put it, in front of the amp or through the FX return on the back. Suggestions?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I run it thru the front. I had problems with it in my loop and it cut out more static in front.

Also don't expect it to cut out all the hum, it really just makes the hum quieter.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I run it thru the front. I had problems with it in my loop and it cut out more static in front.

Also don't expect it to cut out all the hum, it really just makes the hum quieter.

Well the hum doesn't bother me as much as the CRAZY loud feedback i get from my EMG's on both my alexi-600 and m-1000. I cant wait half a second of not playing without it making the highest pitch i have ever heard, its unbearable. I hope nothing is wrong with my amp because im pretty fed up with the unbelieveble feedback.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by whocares09
I have a similiar question, should i run my wah pedal through the front of my amp or fx return?

I run mine thru the front as do most people. It is up to preference though, but the wah is much more pronounced in front IMHO.

I run my effects like this.
Amp<Decimator<Hendrix Crybaby
FX Return<Whammy IV<DD-20<Holy Grail<FX Send

EDIT: ^Sometimes I get the same thing. It's perfectly normal.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.