for my playwriting class i need to write a scene involving a secret moment. a secret moment is when a character does something, or gives up some piece of information that only that character and the audience knows about.

for example, if before a dinner party, a character crept out onto the stage and poured poison into a glass on the table before anyone else came out, it would be a secret moment.

the only thing is, that im kinda coming up blank for ideas, so i was wondering if anyone could think up anything that could work/help get me on the right track.

i was thinking something along the lines of a bunch of shipwrecked survivors are on an abandoned island and one of the characters has a stash of food/essentials/survival gear that he doesnt tell any of the others about. he would pull out a candy bar or something when no one is around, etc, but i cant really see it going anywhere great and it kinda seems like a Lost rip off...

so, any ideas?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
someone jizzes in the mayo.

Then the rest of the cast come in and make some sandwiches.

Sandwiches with lots of mayo.
Quote by freedoms_stain
someone jizzes in the mayo.

Then the rest of the cast come in and make some sandwiches.

Sandwiches with lots of mayo.

/thread.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
"I screwed her, but she doesn't know I have AIDS."
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
alright, now that we got the jizz and mayo jokes out of the way, any other suggestions?

even tho the AIDs idea is kinda intriguing, i might have to think about one. and im kinda serious.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
An elderly person finds out that they have dementia.

But by the time they get to talk to their family about it they've forgotten.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
alright, now that we got the jizz and mayo jokes out of the way, any other suggestions?

even tho the AIDs idea is kinda intriguing, i might have to think about one. and im kinda serious.

"I screwed her, but she doesn't know I have AIDS. Also, she doesn't know I'm her son."

It'll be like a modern day Oedipus.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X