I'm new at buying amps and stuff.

I'm going to buy a B-52 AT-100 head....I was wondering if, if I should buy the full half stack to get the B-52 AT-412 cabinet.
LINK

or
if there is a better CAB that you guys know about that would go better with the head?

like could I buy this Randall one instead?

RANDALL LINK

is there a difference? or something I should watch out for?

Thanks to anyone who helps.
check out avatar cabs dude, no one beats them for price, quality, and cost
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578

WAT
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by SG6578

do recommend one that would go good with the b-52 head?
Quote by Master Bait Her
do recommend one that would go good with the b-52 head?

Dude you can get almost ANY speaker you can think of with avatar, most people go for the vintage 30's and I would advise the same. Vintage 30's= kickass sounding speakers used in almost every genre of music but mostly metal and rock
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
could you link to the one I should buy? I can't figure it out, it says 30 watts, but the head I want is 100 watts...
Quote by Master Bait Her
could you link to the one I should buy? I can't figure it out, it says 30 watts, but the head I want is 100 watts...

Simple math. If you need 100 watts you need at least 4 - 30 Watt speakers.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
I would try to play different cabs, just for the speakers, maybe you won't buy a Crate cab, but if its got V30's in it try it so you know what they are like. Your opinion matters most. As far as cabs, it really depends on how much you want to spend/how long you plan on keeping the cab. Yea you can buy a cheap one, but there is a hell of a lot more to a cab than just a plywood box. Typically engineers design the cabs around specific speakers, and cabs made of solid wood will sound better and last longer. The very type of wood used in the cab can have an effect as well as the joints that are used to put the cab together. So if you want a brand recommendation you really need to tell us your price range, and if you can if you prefer a warmer speaker, versus a bright speaker.

as far as full stacks go, you only gain about 3dB of sound going from a 2x12 to a 4x12 [not much basically], however more speakers pushing your sound will make for a "fuller" tone, I would suggest the 2x12 because it will be easier to crank and it will save your back.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
well I have about $400 to spend on a cab. I think I want warm tone, Im not sure what the difference is. When I play in the garage with a drummer, I usually play metal and classic rock.