I have a Line 6 Flextone 3 amp (2x12" speakers) with a full set of guitar pedals
i play a PRS SE Custom, and soon an American Standard Strat

for pedals i have the following(not in any order):
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Digitech HotRod
Digitech Grunge
Boss Flanger BF-2
MXR phase 100 Block
Line 6 Space Chorus
Digitech Multi Chorus
Boss CE-20
Dunlop GCB-95

can some people recomend some settigns i can try out on any of my guitar sing (i prefer clean tones at the moment
URGH. Wait on the strat and use the money for a new amp.

****ing March '08ers. There is an ultimate settings thread and why would you spend money on pedals to complement a crap amp?

EDIT: You didn't even mention what kind of sound you want.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Making your guitar sing has nothing to do with gear, FYI.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Anyway why would you make two threads asking to get a sound from you're amp. Delete them and ask in the ultimate settings thread.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
a compressor/sustainer, to my knowledge, is the best way to get a singing sort of sustain out of an electric guitar. My processor's compression makes my SX P-90 strat sounds smoother, thicker, and the notes also last longer. I should also mention that it works ten times better on the neck pickup.
+1 on the new amp tip....
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
-1 to BleeDeathMetal for being a complete ass...sorry...
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
URGH. Wait on the strat and use the money for a new amp.

****ing March '08ers. There is an ultimate settings thread and why would you spend money on pedals to complement a crap amp?

EDIT: You didn't even mention what kind of sound you want.

Okay first things first. Flextones aren't bad amps. second, he mentioned he is using clean tones and third, just because you're an '07er and have spent more time here does NOT give you the right to tell him off because of his join date. He probably has more to contribute than you do.

Try a nice overdrive TS over your clean channel to add a little dirt and use the neck pickup, that might give you the 'singing' tone you want.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Vanquish
Making your guitar sing has nothing to do with gear, FYI.

Agreed.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R