Not sure if this has been done before, but if it has, feel free to direct me to it.

Post your homemade short films and/or special effects film stuff.

I will start with a few of mine...

This was my first video...Messin around with clone effects...

1 Long Night

This took pretty much all day to make...All done with 1 camera, angles were the main focus...

Sunny & Kenneth (Forgot to add sound)

This was done the other day...Mostly messing around with a cool special effect. Drags a little in the middle, but justice is served at the end...

Little Man - Big Mouth

**My videos are just from a digital picture camera..so no sound from the actual shoot is heard...Sound is added over the top.
I figure if this kinda thread goes over well...we could have something like a monthly competition with a certain theme, and have a poll after each month to declare a winner.
Quote by Greenday4Life
^

Ha not bad.

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Greenday4Life
Oh nice choreography...

Thanks

Only one of us actually takes karate lessons (you can probably figure it out) and one other guy goes "tricking" a lot.
Quote by Greenday4Life
I figure if this kinda thread goes over well...we could have something like a monthly competition with a certain theme, and have a poll after each month to declare a winner.

*Ahem* (points to sig)

I propose the UG Film Fest returns dammit. The entrants were so minimal that year that it was simple to top people in categories. We need it back.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Damn right. This place needs to stop with all the negative waves. But yah, I'd suggest running it by one of the mods or contacting Bmm386 since he organized the last one.

I'd do it, but I'm too lazy
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Mar 11, 2008,
Yeah that would be cool to get started again.

The videos I posted are all real amateur stuff but im definatly going to be transitioning to real movie stuff...and what better starting place than UG
I have a bad habit of never planning anything before filming it. Pretty much everything I have is just edited stuff from improvised things.

Key example: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JPMopDKtzTs

This was shot on after a music festival (won gold) and I just happened to till be wearing my duds and thought why not just for kicks since we have my hp cam anyways

This one is just stupidity on my behalf : http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VrzrxuU6ehs
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Stuck with movie maker. I was on Cyberlink Powerdirector 5 for a bit, but anytime I loaded a video online, the quality went to ****. I have Premiere 7 on here but I haven't re-installed it. Need some training/practice with it.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
I'm very aware of flaming from the deadly YouTube flamers... but I guess I could tell the pit

Me, my brother, friends, and my cuzzins have created sort of a little filipino Jackass mini-series thing.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Brandon860
*Ahem* (points to sig)

I propose the UG Film Fest returns dammit. The entrants were so minimal that year that it was simple to top people in categories. We need it back.

Hey, have you got a link to that thread?
Yeah someone needs to get this film fest starteddddd

If a mod doesnt do it, I could do it with member votes, of course the people with the most UG friends would win..

Still could be fun tho.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k