I'm currently looking for anyone in the Philly/South Jersey area to form a band with. Here's what I'm looking for in bandmates:

1. Must be at least 18. 21+ would be preferable, as most places that host gigs around here are bars.

2. Must have reliable transportation.

3. Must know of an available practice spot (I recently lost mine along with my last drummer).

4. Gender, race, religion, etc. does not matter.

5. Must have between 3-6 years of experience.

6. You must be highly devoted and dedicated to this, as I will be looking to start gigs as soon as we have a decent amount of songs written. We will also be practicing at least once or twice a week, preferably twice.

7. Guitarists must be able to play lead guitar. I can solo, but not well enough to be lead. If you can sing and play guitar at the same time, that would be great, as we could switch singing duties on different songs (like Serj and Daron do in SOAD).

8. Singers must be able to pull off death grunts/growls, but we won't be using them extensively. They must also have a large stage presence and have tons of energy, and must also be decently attractive, as they will be drawing the majority of attention during gigs. The vocal style I'm looking for is a very powerful, yet smooth and not overbearing at the same time (think Sully Erna meets Layne Staley).

9. Bassists must be committed to their instrument (i've met too many bassists who get good at bass and then decide to switch to guitar).

10. Drummers must be able to pull off double/galloping bass, and blast beats. I also need a drummer who's not going to try and steal the direction the band is going, as my last drummer tried to do that.

All right then, 'nuff said about what I want in a band. Here's a little about me:

My name is Brian, I'm 21, from Berlin, NJ, and have been playing guitar for just under 3 years. My main influences are Godsmack, Alice In Chains, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, Zakk Wylde, Disturbed, and The Offspring. The style I play has been described as if Godsmack and AIC got together and started making heavier stuff. I also listen to anything but rap, hip hop, and r&b, so I take influence from pretty much anything, but Godsmack and AIC are definitely my 2 biggest. A few of my friends have said they can detect a little of Lamb of God in my playing style as well.

Basically, I'm looking for serious musicians who want to go in the same direction as me. If you're interested, either PM me, or contact me at 609-922-4770.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Kabumped!
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Still need band members.