Can anyone give me a link to a website that will show me the laws on underage labor? I'm going to be 15 this summer and I heard that since it's the summer I don't need to be 16 to get a job so long as I have an employer. I need a job so I can buy my own decent gear, I'm tired of hearing, "We don't have the money for BLANK," from my mom. She gets enough money for the essentials and it's not she's a bitch we're just not well off. The state is California since I know different states have different laws and can be updated in 07-08 please? Thanks much pit monkeys.
BTW I already searched google and came up with nothing .
Quote by wylde_overdrive

...*tilts head*. Sorry but I clicked a couple links and saw no connection with that and the work laws. If it does though thank you for your help .
I feel your pain man

i'm in the same situation, all my gear is used and really worn out.
(the washburn's from a friend) i'll look online for the both of us
NEW BTBAM 2009

NEW NECROPHAGIST 2009

NEW NILE 2009

NEW BEHEMOTH 2009

Have Xbox Live?
Gamer Tag: BehemothCm
if you can't find it online, then check out your local city hall. They should have all the info you need there
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by outlaw767676
I feel your pain man

i'm in the same situation, all my gear is used and really worn out.
(the washburn's from a friend) i'll look online for the both of us

*pats back* The world wasn't made for people like you and I my friend. I'm looking as well, I'll pm you if I find a good link.
Quote by atc228
if you can't find it online, then check out your local city hall. They should have all the info you need there

*smacks forehead* Why didn't I think of that. lol Thanks much. Oops, double post.
Quote by maggot2011
*smacks forehead* Why didn't I think of that. lol Thanks much. Oops, double post.

Daytripper75 posted a link with the law exactly written. Just read it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
idk about your state but i when i worked last summer, i was 14, the rules were after june 1st you can work at most 8hrs a day and 40hrs a week
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA