ok, the little red fail LED for my output valve fuse (for valves 1 and 4) is lighting up. now i know what that means, but before i go about replacing the fuse, i'm curious as to why it might've gone out, that way i don't run into the same problem with the new fuse.

anyone have any experience or knowledge on what could have caused the fuse to blow out? i haven't done anything unusual with the head in the last few days. the only thing i did was to put it on my desk, then put it back on top of my cabinet. do fuses just go bad sometimes? or could the movement have possible rattled one of the tubes too much? any help would be great thanks!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
well movement shouldnt do that, i move my ac30 constantly and it rattles in the back of my van and ive never had that problem. but fuses do go out just like any other electrical component, although if you havent had it long or it is fairly new id have it checked out at a guitar shop just to be sure nothing is wrong.
well, i'm pretty sure the fuses have been in there forever. i've only had it for about 5 months, but they owner before me said that everything was original, so hopefully it's just the fuses being old and going out.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's