If you were (hopefully were) a necrophiliac would you actually be sane enough to use protection (not ghostbusters either)
Are you actually saying you want people to **** corpses or am I just really tired?

I hope for the latter but can't rule out the former.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by hethamulburton
Are you actually saying you want people to **** corpses or am I just really tired?

ted bundy did several times to many victims. he used to dress them up and stuff to make them less well, dead.
Dead people can get pregnant, and give birth to ZOMBIE BABIES!
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Well you parents should have. Bazing?
I doubt it. How many necro's are there anyhow?
Quote by rush4life
Protection from what? Maggots?

can you imagine a maggot going into your maggot?!?
Yes, I would bring my shotgun in case of zombies
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Andreas1
If you were (hopefully were) a necrophiliac would you actually be sane enough to use protection (not ghostbusters either)

Uh... something tells me that if you were a necrophiliac you would definitely NOT be sane enough to use a condom
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Andreas1
ted bundy did several times to many victims. he used to dress them up and stuff to make them less well, dead.

I know it's happened before, but if you read it closely... it says he hopes we are.

I pray that be a typo.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by rush4life
Protection from what? Maggots?

i heard about this one chick and her boyfriend at a school near me
prepare for a wall of text:
so she was giving him head before school, because theyre in love and stuff, and right around lunch time, her throat starts to hurt a lot. by the end of the day, it hurt so much, that she just decided to go to the doctor. she explained to him that she had been blowing her boyfriend that morning, and the doctor told her that she had maggots in her throat, so her boyfriend had either been having sex with animals, or dead people. then she found out that her boyfriend was at a funeral the day before.

keep in mind that i know this probably isnt true, i'm not that gullible.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
protection? well I guess it depends on whether or not they have a license to carry a gun
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
Quote by edwardthegreat5

Haha. Wow. That just made my night
Quote by Infamou$17
Uh... something tells me that if you were a necrophiliac you would definitely NOT be sane enough to use a condom

but as i said they may enjoy easy sex but wouldnt enjoy a maggot in their japs eye
If the corpse is warm, i don't bother with a condom, but if it's been say, under the bridge rotting for about 2 weeks then yes, i do wear a condom, pleased to make your aquaintence TS
i really REALLY wish that i now didn't have to think about necros.

im pretty sure youd use a condom dude. no buddy REALLY wants to be sticking their dick in a rotted vagina unprotected.
Well, you have to remember that condoms were originally made from the intestine of sheep. So, depending on freshness of whatever there is built in rubber there technically.

I hate dirty logic
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Andreas1
can you imagine a maggot going into your maggot?!?

I give my cock a less insulting name.
Quote by rosamamosa
so she was giving him head before school, because theyre in love and stuff, and right around lunch time, her throat starts to hurt a lot. by the end of the day, it hurt so much, that she just decided to go to the doctor. she explained to him that she had been blowing her boyfriend that morning, and the doctor told her that she had maggots in her throat, so her boyfriend had either been having sex with animals, or dead people. then she found out that her boyfriend was at a funeral the day before.

lmfao

i can just imagine the english doctor 'yes i would presume the male must have fornicated with a human corpse'
Quote by Brandon860
Well, you have to remember that condoms were originally made from the intestine of sheep. So, depending on freshness of whatever there is built in rubber there technically.

I hate dirty logic

EWWWWWWW.

think about it, just tell that to your girl next time you're ****ing her. "technically were using a condom right now "

actually, i might make a game of it.

id call it "rodeo style" whisper that, or something about her sister into her ear while going from behind, and then grab on and hold on for dear life as shes trying to throw you off
Quote by rosamamosa

"this one chick" right...would this "chick" happen to be you?
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by maccas666
If the corpse is warm, i don't bother with a condom, but if it's been say, under the bridge rotting for about 2 weeks then yes, i do wear a condom, pleased to make your aquaintence TS

cool man i aint shakin your hand tho dude
Quote by Andreas1
...type in necro into google images....

HOW DID YOU GET THOSE!?

I use a friggen' polaroid!
Quote by hethamulburton

haha no he's not saying he wants people to **** dead bodies, he's saying that he hopes if you were a necro, you are not currently still a necro
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
For real though, I wouldn't worry about the rubber, I'd be to busy thinking about catching crotch rot.

See what I did there?

You know, cause it's a decomposing body and it's also a name for venereal disease.

Kinda like a "play on words" things eh.
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by maccas666
HOW DID YOU GET THOSE!?

I use a friggen' polaroid!

lol whos gonna hold the camera while you are penetrating the undead?
Quote by Brandon860
For real though, I wouldn't worry about the rubber, I'd be to busy thinking about catching crotch rot.

See what I did there?

You know, cause it's a decomposing body and it's also a name for venereal disease.

Kinda like a "play on words" things eh.

my point entirely
Then the question must be asked. Do diseases live on after the body dies?

(Doctors feel free to help out)
Quote by edwardthegreat5

welp, looks like it's time to take one for the team and get that zombie apocalypse a-movin'.
Oooo, good question. Dude, remember the plague? As for STD's though...
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by Andreas1
lol whos gonna hold the camera while you are penetrating the undead?

Rigamortis, the dead do have hands you know
Quote by maccas666
Rigamortis, the dead do have hands you know

is that rigamortis or are you just pleased to see me
Quote by Andreas1
is that rigamortis or are you just pleased to see me

We were in a serious conversation and you steered it towards the penis, *whispers to self* only in the pit
Quote by maccas666
We were in a serious conversation and you steered it towards the penis, *whispers to self* only in the pit

A serious conversation about using condoms when having sex with corpses?

only in the pit
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
A serious conversation about using condoms when having sex with corpses?

only in the pit

the pit is like a 4rth dimension