Hey, I'm Lucas, and here's a song me and my friends wrote a few months ago...Tell me how you like it..Enjoy.

Edit: I forgot to post the link, hah, here it is.

Sanatarium

NOW enjoy....lol
Last edited by lucascrouse at Mar 12, 2008,
okay ill listen, better not be sanitarium by metallica. which reminds me, you spelled the song name wrong. instant fail!

anyways,

nice acoustic guitars and harmonies here at the start. solid rhythm with the bass and everything. the mic you used to record the vocals sucks, nice singing and lyrics though. but yes the clipping and fuzzyness on the vocal track isnt good. side note:next time just upload it to your UG profile, works better than this site.
i would add in some light percussion to this song, some hand drumming would fit well.
the solo is a nice touch, well played! tone could be a little cleaner.
great work

crit my stuff? links are below, in my sig.
thanks
Quote by diablo_man
okay ill listen, better not be sanitarium by metallica. which reminds me, you spelled the song name wrong. instant fail!

anyways,

nice acoustic guitars and harmonies here at the start. solid rhythm with the bass and everything. the mic you used to record the vocals sucks, nice singing and lyrics though. but yes the clipping and fuzzyness on the vocal track isnt good. side note:next time just upload it to your UG profile, works better than this site.
i would add in some light percussion to this song, some hand drumming would fit well.
the solo is a nice touch, well played! tone could be a little cleaner.
great work

crit my stuff? links are below, in my sig.
thanks

This man covers just about everything i was thinking, and definatly upload to your UG profile!!!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885936

Thanks!