I picked up the Digitech Whammy Pedal, because I heard the Joe Satriani's *whammy solo* in searching

It's an awesome part, and I know all the notes, I just can't seem to get it down. I know it shifts every two notes but it just doesn't sound right.

I think between the hand and foot pattern I got lost.

Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks
haveing problems with that also. only thing i can say is to start slow and try to get it right to figure it out
it doesnt actually change every 2 notes, it changes every note. the first note u play, toe down, when u pull off to the second note, toe up.so basically if u go down/up/down/up on the pedal you should have played 4 notes.
i recommend going on youtube and watching the lessons they have on their for this song, it really helped me get it down. super tough riff, i got it down somewhat, but still needs some touches.
yeah I saw the youtube lessons, am I also suppose to mute the note after it hits or let it ring?

ahg this part is so awesome bbut hard lol.
Quote by axman666
it doesnt actually change every 2 notes, it changes every note. the first note u play, toe down, when u pull off to the second note, toe up.so basically if u go down/up/down/up on the pedal you should have played 4 notes.

Are you sure? Because the tab says the "slide' sounds are from the pedal shifting every two notes

And he hits the same notes 3 times in a row and it sound differently each time through :\